Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, ReyReyBattery said:

I keep cracking up at Watto. He looks so funny. Just floating about lmao.

"How are you going to pay for this all?"

I actually had a Watto action figure back in the day. As a kid I loved that bug alien guy's design. 

Edited by Fancyarcher

It's super weird how Rugor Nass looks like a completely different species to every other Gungan.

edit: Just did some research and apparently there are two different Gungan races. You got the fatties (Ankura) and the not-fatties (Otolla).

Edited by ReyReyBattery
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I met the actor of Watto a few years back. Cool guy!

I've heard stories that Ahmed Best who played Jar Jar is really nice guy and that he has a pretty good sense of humor about the whole ordeal

• Like 1

latest?cb=20150630012608

Lmfao at this due. His entire backstory on the wiki is that people think he is a bitch.

His timidity around others quickly earned him an undeserved reputation as a coward, and while he might not have been spineless, he lacked the skill required to achieve success in the Boonta Eve Classic. Quadinaros had only raced previously on the Pouffra Circuit, widely regarded as one of the safest, and therefore in the collective opinion of the Podracing elite, wimpiest, courses in the galaxy.

• Like 1

It's insane how much backstory there is for all the characters in this. There's a food vendor dude who is on screen for less than 5 seconds, I look him up. Apparently he's a con-artist and he gets in a brawl with his mentor.

Lying low on Tatooine, with very little money to his name, he took a food vendor job at the Mos Espa Grand Arena during the Boonta Eve Classic. The Podracing environment struck him as a perfect place to find foolish marks ready to be parted from their money. While scoping out potential victims, he suddenly received a trio of punches in his face: Freon was in the audience and a fight between them broke out.

They ended up both in the local jail, with Niai being transferred to the Corporate Sector authorities.

JJ Abrams could never.