Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Sat down and watched a movie 800 times in 2017! NEW RECORD!!!!!!!!! It may never be broken by me agin even. We'll see. 

For a second, I read this as being the same movie.  I was about to think a real “WTF??”

800 times is 2-3 movies every day though, that’s insane.  On a typical week I watch 3-4 or so.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Goffe said:

Best Star Wars. Problably because 

Spoiler

Chewbacca slaps Porg away from the cockpit panel;

he got what he deserved. Very satisfying.

I was gonna give you a like, but you dissed the Porgs. I don't take kindly to haters.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Since the 26th of December I've already watched 25 different movies..... 

Well, yeah, I watched like 70 episodes of TV shows on my vacations week besides a few movies and I also played New Colossus and Shadow of Mordor so I guess it sort of makes sense. It was such a great week where I did nothing. Now back to hell.

• Like 1

I watch "bad" movies in the background while I write or work too if im not at the office. Plus, I don't have a game system. My boss gave me a fucking Xbox one like 8 months ago because they got a new one and its sitting in my closet. Ive never hooked it up. Not a video game guy. 

If every hour you spent playing games you watched movies most f you would probably be close to me. 

Its really not that hard, its priority. Even if I work on set like 6am to 9pm. I get home, eat, watch a movie and then go to sleep. I always make time for it. Spielberg in his 20's everyday when he got home from directing he would watch a movie before bed no matter how late or if it cut into his sleep time.

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Sat down and watched a movie 800 times in 2017! NEW RECORD!!!!!!!!! It may never be broken by me agin even. We'll see. 

Holy crap! I tried to watch at least three movies a week last year, if that, and I had plenty of free time too. The number of films I watched last year wouldn't even compare to 800 films. 

20 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

What the fuck? Who can do that?

That's like 60+ at least days of watching movies. Insane.

Guys, life will happen. You will always love and appreciate film, but there is no way you're going to be able to keep the momentum up. 

3 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I try to do at least one movie a day, two or three if it's a weekend.

And this is not a healthy way to live...at all.

• Like 1