Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

still the best use of it. hollywood hasn't taken notice of my petition that every movie's end credits should be exactly like this

btw i remember at the time Rat Race making a big deal out of the fact that it was the first movie with two black academy award winning actors in it. GO FUCK YOURSELF FENCES RAT RACE BEAT YA TO IT

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, tribefan695 said:

It was more like Pokemon ripped off Rapunzel, but I'll grant you it felt ridiculously forced in Tangled. Knocked a grade off my score for it.

Tangled came out first. Unless that magic tear BS was actually in the original story.

3 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

not the first time Disney screwed other studios over.

My fave Disney dick move was when they would re-release one of their movies the same weekend as the release of a competitor animated film.

• Like 1

Just now, CoolEric258 said:

I remember seeing Tangled on TV, and laughing my ass off at the end when Disney ripped off The First Movie with that "magic tear" BS.

Tangled at least makes some sense. It can follow from the magic in the hair. Pokemon was just pure last minute wtf.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RandomYojimbo said:

Tangled at least makes some sense. It can follow from the magic in the hair. Pokemon was just pure last minute wtf.

It's still a huge cop-out. Sorry, but I hate it when movies bring back characters from the dead, especially when it's only just moments after they die. It ruins the tension, and it makes the emotional moment unearned.