Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

6 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

come on it's really not that bad

Half the shots in the movie were fat bearded thumping her arms around while making digitalized screams with the center of the shot being her jiggling breast.

Id say that could be the making of great unintentional comedy but it just assaults your ears a little to much.

They also made out Barnum to be this squeaky clean guy who’s only flaw was missing one of his kid’s ballets.  At least Hard to be a God doesn’t try to clean things up, at all.

Edited by New Year New Panda

3 hours ago, 75Live said:

officially unemployed now.  I get a one week check at some point and applied for unemployment about 10 minutes ago.  Not the easiest way to get time off, but it is what it is

It's been exactly one year since I was laid off the job I worked almost a decade at. Had never felt so low in my life ever. Since then, I found a better paying and way more flexible job which enabled me to be there for the birth of my daughter and see her grow up to 7 months now. If I was in my previous job, I would have been traveling too much to be around. 

Things will work out, I know it feels bad now, I went through 3 weeks of wanting to do absolutely nothing before I actually picked myself up. Take your time, know there is something better.

• Like 4

On 1/3/2018 at 10:53 PM, AJG said:

Fantastic Beasts sucks. I thought I was getting a movie about a guy telling me about Fantastic Beasts and where to find them, instead I got something about orphan wizards and evil Colin Firth. 

You don't even have the intelligence to look up an actor you obviously don't know. 

Fantastic Beasts was never going to be about that, and just because your expectations weren't met doesn't mean it "sucks". It was praised by both audiences and critics. So go away. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Broadwayfreak66 said:

You don't even have the intelligence to look up an actor you obviously don't know. 

Fantastic Beasts was never going to be about that, and just because your expectations weren't met doesn't mean it "sucks". It was praised by both audiences and critics. So go away. 

The movie sucks

staymad.gif

• Like 2