Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, That One Guy said:

No, I think Disney is clearly the issue in this scenario

Yes, we all know you're upset by how much they're relying on brands these days at the movies and not spending millions of dollars on "risky" flops (even though they have one out right now).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I like the overall atmosphere of Disney better than Universal, but it's such a pain in the ass to go to sometimes. I can go to Universal on any afternoon and get on a lot of rides; Disney requires planning and a lot of refreshing for Fastpasses.

I love both parks but Disney rules just because. Nostalgia and stuff.

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Yes, we all know you're upset by how much they're relying on brands these days at the movies and not spending millions of dollars on "risky" flops (even though they have one out right now).

Yes, I would rather they make 100 Wrinkle in Time’s before they make 1 more Beauty and the Beast.

(and I didn’t even like A Wrinkle in Time)

Just now, Trolltastic Tele said:

Per student, I assume.

They ain't per student.

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

I mean it makes sense that tickets would be cheaper if you're buying them in a large ass quantity 

I knew theme park tickets were cheap for groups, but not THAT fucking cheap. Jesus.

Edited by WrathOfHan

12 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I mean I live in a wealthy ass suburb in Ohio. Parents throw $800 for their kids to go to Disney without blinking

Ask her in front of the castle at night while giving her a kiss...simple, straightforward, romantic, and guaranteed yes...

And I went to my 2 proms and a 3rd prom (when I was a sophomore and asked to junior prom for a date)...they were fine...although I did learn to never go with a friend, b/c boy, that one prom I did that led to some interesting after prom and next few weeks at school (it's where I learned you really have to put your foot down when a guy starts stalker-tendencies...note to all teenage guys - do not break into your female friend's locker, when she has already told you she'd not interested that way at prom (since she got invited as a friend), and leave your "stalker I love you, I love you, no I really love you" craziness in her locker...and then don't go even more crazy after she calmly shoots you down again...that prom I ended up losing a friend, and he really wasn't that bad a guy...or maybe he was, and I got lucky I saw it:)...

Edited by TwoMisfits

I don't think I could ever visit the parks in the summer anymore though. I went to Universal almost five summers ago and almost died from the heat while waiting in line for that Transformers attraction a few weeks after it opened.

Edited by filmlover

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

I love both parks but Disney rules just because. Nostalgia and stuff.

I actually haven’t been down there in about 10 years.  I’ll probably try to get down to visit both parks within the next two years.  Since I’d like to see Galaxy’s Edge(though that might be insane to see that early) Wizarding World and yes Pandora