Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, MrGamer said:

I think they can make an exception for Beauty and the Beast 2017. 

You think they’d let their poor adult children students see a movie with an open homosexual in it?  Or a movie that portrays a fine man like Gaston as a villain?

I reckon anything Disney’s out there.  Even Samson or God’s Not Dead are probably to sacreligious for that school.

2 minutes ago, The Mad Panda said:

You think they’d let their poor adult children students see a movie with an open homosexual in it?  Or a movie that portrays a fine man like Gaston as a villain?

I reckon anything Disney’s out there.  Even Samson or God’s Not Dead are probably to sacreligious for that school.

And the Lord said "Nobody can crush pussy like Gaston." 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Man, Trump is your president. Y'all got no high ground, enough with this nonsense.

I live in Texas.  The land is flat and dry, all the white people have cowboy hats and guns and think they’re capable of taking the law into their own hands, the only ocean we have is polluted with oil, we have the most conservative county in the nation with Mac Thornberry, Greg Abbot’s the governor, and our senator is definitely a lizard man.  I need some place to trash so I can escape my reality man.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, The Mad Panda said:

I live in Texas.  The land is flat and dry, all the white people have cowboy hats and guns and think they’re capable of taking the law into their own hands, the only ocean we have is polluted with oil, we have the most conservative county in the nation with Mac Thornberry, Greg Abbot’s the governor, and our senator is definitely a lizard man.  I need some place to trash so I can escape my reality man.

I went to a Mimi's Cafe in Arlington and can confirm.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Mad Panda said:

giphy.gif

(Trash Australia, they're in a bad place right now so it works better)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Mad Panda said:

And yet still better than NZ, you're saying.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, The Mad Panda said:

It’s also illegal to be homeless in the city of Amarillo, so add that to the list of Texas woes.

7 minutes ago, The Mad Panda said:

Don't sell yourself so short. You also have Jerry Jones, South Padre spring breaks, tornadoes, sprawl, the Taco Shack Bowl, and massive freeways with equally massive frontage roads lined with franchise chains and tall fast food and gas station signs. Texas is America personified.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

@CoolioD1 can't respond to you in the Dead2ool thread because I'm banned but just wanna say your newest post is the funniest thing I've read in a while and you have my vote for funniest poster ok bye

locked up that three year losing streak.:whosad:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3