Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

7 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

I hate you @Porthos 😡

:lol:

I swear to gawd, I didn't have the intention to troll.  It was more trying to commiserate over what the hell we put ourselves through watching this sport.  I figured at best there might be a Sac Fly followed by the dreaded GIDP-K combo.

Then that happened. 

I'd say "sorry", but....  Well I'm sorry I was hanging around in the Convo thread at the time, but that's about it. :P

(Also, you guys will eventually rip off one of your silly 40-10 streaks during the season and crush everyone in the division, so I gots to get my happiness while I can :lol:)

Edited by Porthos

2 minutes ago, Porthos said:

:lol:

I swear to gawd, I didn't have the intention to troll.  It was more trying to commiserate over what the hell we put ourselves through watching this sport.  I figured at best there might be a Sac Fly followed by the dreaded GIDP-K combo.

Then that happened. 

I'd say "sorry", but....  Well I'm sorry I was hanging around in the Convo thread at the time, but that's about it. :P

(Also, you guys will eventually rip off one of your silly 40-10 streaks during the season and crush everyone in the division, so I gots to get my happiness while I can :lol:)

:kitschjob: 

• Like 1

I went out with some of my cousins tonight.  One was from out of town so we wanted to get together.   Tomorrow the family is doing a special Mass at the church she belonged to when our dads were kids.  After we’re going to brunch.  

About  20 years ago as a Christmas present grandma paid for us to stay in a condo in Florida.  And the next year we all went to Myrtle Beach.  We had to find our way down there.  So we got to talking.  What if as one last gift to the family, grandma sends us all on a trip.  We’re going to propose this to the uncles but we think they might be down for this

I know this is a bit late, but my heart goes out to all the victims of the Broncos bus crash in Saskatchewan yesterday. This is really one of the saddest events I have heard happening in a long time. Reminds me of how what makes death and loss so sad is its utter unfairness, not just to the people and their friends and families, but to this country and this world who have lost so many good people. 

Everyone involved in this crash is in my thoughts tonight. If any of you say prayers, please include these players and their families in yours. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

6 minutes ago, ACSlater said:

Mothers, lock up your daughters. 

Dread it. Run from it. ACSlater is out of rehab and on the prowl.

DAJK is also done with exams... in a week. 

On second thought, keep your daughters where they are. I'm gonna sleep for the next 4 months tbh

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DAJK said:

DAJK is also done with exams... in a week. 

On second thought, keep your daughters where they are. I'm gonna sleep for the next 4 months tbh

F*ck that. I haven't gotten laid in a few weeks and that's no fun. 

Brie Larson here I come. 

edc66d6cc3668f94be7df2123bec2167.gif

• Haha 2

Early pilot buzz from Deadline: http://deadline.com/2018/04/pilots-2018-early-buzz-primetime-broadcast-networks-1202359853/

ABC:

Get Christie Love, Grand Hotel, and A Million Little Things are early favorites on the drama side

Man of the House and Most Likely To have multi-cam buzz; the network might want one to pair with Roseanne

The Greatest American Hero and Single Parents are the single camera favorites at the moment

The Goldbergs 90s Spinoff is also being considered again after the rejected pilot aired a few months ago

Fox:

Because of Thursday Night Football, there might be an off-cycle round of pilots

Mixtape is an early drama standout

Rel is the comedy with the most support right now; Dan the Weatherman's reception has been iffy

CW:

The Charmed and Roswell reboots have good buzz

The Supernatural spinoff Wayward Sisters is in contention after airing the pilot recently

CBS:

The Magnum PI reboot is looking solid, especially because it got an extra day of shooting (Justin Lin. His power.)

Murder with Michael Chiklis and LA Confidential are looking like unique options, but it's unknown if CBS wants to do the latter

Apparently CBS has been trying to get Cedric the Entertainer a show, yet the pilot that's been testing well isn't even one they tried pushing :lol: 

NBC:

The Bad Boys spinoff Bad Girls has strong buzz

Abby's has early momentum on the comedy side