Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

6 minutes ago, That Ambitious Guy said:

Fuck you guys I’ll watch Baahubali soon

4 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

Welp, I know what I'm watching in the next few days.

Set aside about 6 hours, because you'll be hyped enough to watch part 2 after finishing part 1. 

Was flipping channels and kept it on that STAR show on Fox because fine af Jude Demorest was on TV...but this show has been nothing but sex since, and then some Queen Latifah sprinkled in. Like damn. Do tv shows have plots these days or is everything sex? 

Sigh, I miss the wholesame good ole days, when only family values was on TV. Gonna go put in my All in the Family DVD.

1 minute ago, Jandrew said:

Was flipping channels and kept it on that STAR show on Fox because fine af Jude Demorest was on TV...but this show has been nothing but sex since, and then some Queen Latifah sprinkled in. Like damn. Do tv shows have plots these days or is everything sex? 

Sigh, I miss the wholesame good ole days, when only family values was on TV. Gonna go put in my All in the Family DVD.

Ohhh shitt that was La La Anthony getting frisky in the bed. Didn't even notice. Melo wyd lol.

2 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

Star is amazing trash television. It is actually terrible but I haven’t missed an episode yet.

2 minutes ago, 75Live said:

oh well, looks like the Flyers are done in the playoffs, so down to the Sixers to get past the first round

im not emotionally ready for the sixers to be back in the playoffs, i've learned. this is way more intense for me than the eagles. game 2 took 14 years off my life

2 minutes ago, Chewy said:

im not emotionally ready for the sixers to be back in the playoffs, i've learned. this is way more intense for me than the eagles. game 2 took 14 years off my life

it's easy for me since they are supposed to really do anything so it's just fun to watch.  Game 2 was fine except for the second quarter which is where they completely lost the game

Just now, 75Live said:

it's easy for me since they are supposed to really do anything so it's just fun to watch.  Game 2 was fine except for the second quarter which is where they completely lost the game

yea they shot like 2 of 40 from three and 80 year old Wade dropped 26 on em, and they got Embiid coming back. i'm just too invested lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chewy said:

yea they shot like 2 of 40 from three and 80 year old Wade dropped 26 on em, and they got Embiid coming back. i'm just too invested lol

hey I'm a big fan too, but I'm just enjoying the ride since they should be the start of things for years

8 minutes ago, AJG said:

Star is amazing trash television. It is actually terrible but I haven’t missed an episode yet.

That shit made absolutely no sense, I just know the 3 leads are fine as hell, Queen Latifah plays her role, and there's like 5 different black guys that all seem like the same person. Also everybody calls Jude white, but she's clearly mixed. Like come on, does no one listen to her speak?