Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

17 minutes ago, Slambros said:

Hey everyone. I wanted to let everyone here know that one of my family's dogs went missing earlier today. The dog was let out for five minutes in a gateless yard, and he just ran off. I know this is a shot in the dark, but if there is anyone out there who wants to help pray for our dog's return, I welcome you to do so. Thank you for listening and thank you in advance for any help that is received.

Very sorry to hear. I hope you find him. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, baumer said:

Where in Canada were you?

Just Niagara Falls town. It was neat; I hope to visit again within the next few years and do more than the edge of the country lol.

Saw SpongeBob the Musical tonight and that was amazing

20 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

:wintf: 

He's right you know. The Spongebob musical has legitimately amazing set and costume design, and the music's a ton of fun too, especially since a lot of different and unique artists each wrote individual songs.

• ...wtf 1

2 hours ago, Slambros said:

Hey everyone. I wanted to let everyone here know that one of my family's dogs went missing earlier today. The dog was let out for five minutes in a gateless yard, and he just ran off. I know this is a shot in the dark, but if there is anyone out there who wants to help pray for our dog's return, I welcome you to do so. Thank you for listening and thank you in advance for any help that is received.

Will say a prayer for sure. Really hope you can find them. 

• Like 1

• Community Manager
26 minutes ago, FantasticBeasts said:

Yeah I had plenty of too actually. A certain one was too cool as she started a relationship with a 16 year old student.

:apocalypse:

My sixth grade social studies teacher was pretty cool. He showed us The Gods Must Be Crazy. He later quit teaching because one of his books became a bestseller. 

I guess in high school the coolest teacher was a guy who had directed some music videos and he helped me start learning filmmaking. Which was cool. Also cool was my US history teacher who also liked Arrested Development and recommended Lies My Teacher Told Me which got me more into history enough I minored in it. My AP European History teacher helped with that even as she battled cancer.

There were some teachers I didn't like. But I definitely think I had some cool teachers.

3 hours ago, Water Bottle said:

My sixth grade social studies teacher was pretty cool. He showed us The Gods Must Be Crazy. He later quit teaching because one of his books became a bestseller. 

I guess in high school the coolest teacher was a guy who had directed some music videos and he helped me start learning filmmaking. Which was cool. Also cool was my US history teacher who also liked Arrested Development and recommended Lies My Teacher Told Me which got me more into history enough I minored in it. My AP European History teacher helped with that even as she battled cancer.

There were some teachers I didn't like. But I definitely think I had some cool teachers.

It depends on what each one defines as cool I guess but i had a literature teacher that inspired me a lot.

She died last year and it saddened me very much.

46 minutes ago, aabattery said:

The Greatest Showman is a gaudy-ass movie. Still pretty fun. 

Good lord, my mum has already booted it up for a second round. I guess that's where the legs came from.

• Haha 3