Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

11 minutes ago, MrGamer said:

I did get the reporting job in Virginia and I start in a few weeks. I finally get to be a reporter again.

Awesome. 

Do you want to do a piece on a young and sexy banker who went though hardship and rediscovered himself in the process?

10 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Oh shit I missed this. That's cool. I almost shared the selfie with my family and I with Matt Bomer at Disney last holiday but I thought "hmm making my first pic in almost 12 years in film community life next to probably the most handsome man ever to walk the face of the Earth (even with that heavy beard he was sporting at the time) wouldn't be very fair to myself now would it?" lol

Edited by filmlover

29 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Oh shit I missed this. That's cool. I almost shared the selfie with my family and I with Matt Bomer at Disney last holiday but I thought "hmm making my first pic in almost 12 years in film community life next to probably the most handsome man ever to walk the face of the Earth (even with that heavy beard he was sporting at the time) wouldn't be very fair to myself now would it?" lol

I'm past the point of salvaging any pride.

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

What did you even say to him lmao

Well it was kind of an orderly thing. He took selfies/autographed stuff with seemingly every person at the Fallout premiere. So when he came up, I just asked him to sign my hat and if he would take a photo. He said sure and took the selfie for me. I thanked him and he said "no problem" and moved on, lol.

Edited by MrPink
  • Astonished 1

7 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Well it was kind of an orderly thing. He took selfies/autographed stuff with seemingly every person at the Fallout premiere. So when he came up, I just asked him to sign my hat and if he would take a photo. He said sure and took the selfie for me. I thanked him and he said "no problem" and moved on, lol.

That sounds like the ultimate quick and painless celebrity encounter lol.

6 minutes ago, filmlover said:

That sounds like the ultimate quick and painless celebrity encounter lol.

One of the people with us asked him if it was arms or chest day for workout, and he answered that it was just running, but it definitely sounded like he was annoyed lmao

Just now, MrPink said:

One of the people with us asked him if it was arms or chest day for workout, and he answered that it was just running, but it definitely sounded like he was annoyed lmao

LMFAO I would be annoyed too. I imagine most celebrities would just prefer people sucking up to them and saying what fans they are instead of asking such dumbass questions.

3 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

You should have said, "I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I'm very important.  I'm @MrPink on BOT".

I DEMANDED he talk about the Snyder Cut and we should be taken seriously 

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

But what about that HAIRLINE, @MrPink?

Honestly, I'm sure it was there, but since his hair is nicely styled and he looks like a genetically manufactured human, you barely even notice because you're just stuck wondering how a human being can look so ridiculously handsome otherwise.

Edited by MrPink
  • Haha 4

11 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Honestly, I'm sure it was there, but since his hair is nicely styled and he looks like a genetically manufactured human, you barely even notice because you're just stuck wondering how a human being can look so ridiculously handsome otherwise.

That was more or less my reaction when we met Bomer. Among the many thoughts that were racing through my mind throughout Candlelight and then meeting him afterwards as he stepped out for pics ranged from "he knows or has worked with all of my faves omg" to "holy fuck, he really is that handsome in person!" Bonus points that he was also incredibly nice to us and everybody else around, dude's like a cuddly teddy bear in the body of a Hollywood hunk.

The best part though is that his powerhouse publicist husband quit on Bryan Singer as he was simultaneously fired from Bohemian Rhapsody within a few days after meeting him so who's to say that that celebrity encounter didn't cause real world consequences?

Edited by filmlover
  • Like 1