Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

4 hours ago, Slambros said:

The theaters were probably also getting complaints about the films' explosions being heard inside the theaters next door, too...

Had that problem when watching A Quite Place with Infinity War playing in both adjacent screens.

What dumbass thought that was a good idea !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WrathOfHan said:

The House with a Clock in Its Walls is a fun movie! It takes a while to settle into place (the first 20-25 minutes are rough), but once the pieces are in play, it's an engaging movie. A+ ham from Kyle MacLachlan too.

Did you see during the pre-show the thing for Holidays at Disney? The people who work on those things pretty much never get a vacation because once they finish with the decorations for this year they begin for the next year lol.

18 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Did you see during the pre-show the thing for Holidays at Disney? The people who work on those things pretty much never get a vacation because once they finish with the decorations for this year they begin for the next year lol.

No, I only got there like 10 minutes before showtime. I did see that super dark World Hunger ad though. Who thought placing that in a bubbly ad reel was a good idea?

16 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

No, I only got there like 10 minutes before showtime. I did see that super dark World Hunger ad though. Who thought placing that in a bubbly ad reel was a good idea?

That I did not see (I went to the restroom just a few minutes before showtime). Perhaps they thought it was a horror movie because of Eli Roth's involvement?

searched recently for a Pirates 6 thread.  

still in development hell?

Is there a hidden thread here for Pirates 6.

Been wanting to add Fred Durst as a potential FYC candidate for new Jack Sparrow

some of his animations and character presence make it seem he would be fit for the part

Spoiler

limp-bizkit-significant-other-album-1920

Edited by dXairdryZid
  • Haha 2

@WrathOfHan new Candlelight Processional narrators have been announced. Notable people doing it this year for the first time are Helen Hunt and Moana voice Auli'l Cravalho.

Chita Rivera, Nov. 22 – 23

Helen Hunt, Nov. 24-25 – NEW

Alfonso Ribeiro, Nov. 26-27 – NEW

TBD, Nov. 28-Dec. 2

Neil Patrick Harris, Dec. 3 – 6

Whoopi Goldberg, Dec. 7 – 9

Bart Millard, Dec. 10-12 – NEW

Blair Underwood, Dec. 13 – 14

Gary Sinise, Dec. 15 – 17

Pat Sajak, Dec. 18 – 20

Auli’I Cravalho, Dec. 21-23 – NEW

Edward James Olmos, Dec. 24 – 25

Jodi Benson, Dec. 26 – 27

Cal Ripken Jr., Dec. 28-30

19 minutes ago, filmlover said:

@WrathOfHan new Candlelight Processional narrators have been announced. Notable people doing it this year for the first time are Helen Hunt and Moana voice Auli'l Cravalho.

Chita Rivera, Nov. 22 – 23

Helen Hunt, Nov. 24-25 – NEW

Alfonso Ribeiro, Nov. 26-27 – NEW

TBD, Nov. 28-Dec. 2

Neil Patrick Harris, Dec. 3 – 6

Whoopi Goldberg, Dec. 7 – 9

Bart Millard, Dec. 10-12 – NEW

Blair Underwood, Dec. 13 – 14

Gary Sinise, Dec. 15 – 17

Pat Sajak, Dec. 18 – 20

Auli’I Cravalho, Dec. 21-23 – NEW

Edward James Olmos, Dec. 24 – 25

Jodi Benson, Dec. 26 – 27

Cal Ripken Jr., Dec. 28-30

My pass expires on November 12, and I doubt I’ll be renewing because I’ll be living in Tallahassee ⚰️

20 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

My pass expires on November 12, and I doubt I’ll be renewing because I’ll be living in Tallahassee ⚰️

We're waiting to see who the last people they fill in with during that last week of November/first week of December period that we're planning to go again this year that's still open because none of these people really jump out as "we just HAVE to see them in person" (already saw NPH years ago - and no we didn't get the chance to meet him lol).