Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Meanwhile Ezra Miller is facing Felony assault charges in Hawaii. I think his days as the Flash are over. Too late to do anything about FLashpoint, but after that, recast time.  He could get five year for his chair throwing.

Edited by dudalb

46 minutes ago, AJG said:

I've been looking at this tweet for 10 minutes. What the hell is meant to be wrong with this house?

Judging by the timeline, it's a weird mixture of "lol basic" and "lol capitalist spend a gazillion dollars can only afford a small-ass house".  

Later on he tried to say "if you like this kind of house, then why should you care" and "I'm just roasting my friends", but like you I'm still searching for the joke in the first place.  I guess it's commenting on the size of the house and that being called "a dream", but eh. 

Depending on where that’s located, that house is probably worth $500,000 easy. If it’s really from Oakland, try like $725,000. 

Nice house, not my style. Not my dream home. I actually found that today. I stared at it for about twenty minutes as I shed a single tear at the cost of OSB boards. 

Anyway, I was coming in here to say:

[inset Tyler the creator tweet meme]

my gawd. It’s so beautiful. I almost want to fly to Chicago for it. 

22 minutes ago, Cap said:

Depending on where that’s located, that house is probably worth $500,000 easy. If it’s really from Oakland, try like $725,000. 

Nice house, not my style. Not my dream home. I actually found that today. I stared at it for about twenty minutes as I shed a single tear at the cost of OSB boards. 

Anyway, I was coming in here to say:

[inset Tyler the creator tweet meme]

my gawd. It’s so beautiful. I almost want to fly to Chicago for it. 

Need someone to tell Tony Khan that places outside Chicago exist for big shows. Like maybe LA :ph34r:

My dream home is just any home right now because affording a home in Toronto is a dream. T_T

There are houses on my street smaller than the one pictured above that have sold for ~$6M. 

(Past two years have seen year-over-year increases of 30%+. Market has gone completely batshit here.)

Edited by Jason
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

My dream home is just any home right now because affording a home in Toronto is a dream. T_T

There are houses on my street smaller than the one pictured above that have sold for ~$6M. 

(Past two years have seen year-over-year increases of 30%+. Market has gone completely batshit here.)

Have you considered traveling back in time, meeting your dad when he was 30 and giving him investment advice into Apple, Amazon and Netflix in the year 2000? Then coming back to the present and enjoying the millions you will inherit in order to buy your house.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Need someone to tell Tony Khan that places outside Chicago exist for big shows. Like maybe LA :ph34r:

Let’s see how they do at the forum first.

40 minutes ago, Jason said:

The last stats I saw here locally was our inventory was down 21% and the average sales price of the house was up 22%. So our market is awful. And what’s crazy about it is that like there’s no way it’s sustainable, but there’s no end in sight. That big crash that happened in 2008 that people keep seem to thinking it’s going to happen is nowhere in sight. I’m getting to the point where I’m just like fuck this, and I might get my appraisers license.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AJG said:

This is more due to the Academy's failed response as to why Smith wasn't removed from the building (regardless of whether he was winning or not) tbh. Multiple people have probably filed complaints that they won't present unless promised that such matters will be dealt with accordingly going forward.