Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

17 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Well, that backfired for Musk.

Did it though?

It attracted a shit ton of attention (the currency of choice of trolls everywhere) and  if he was already planning on stepping down, then this gives him an "out" while (sorta kinda) saving face.

Been busy so haven't seen the fallout yet, but tend to think he was loving all of the attention this was getting.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Porthos said:

Did it though?

It attracted a shit ton of attention (the currency of choice of trolls everywhere) and  if he was already planning on stepping down, then this gives him an "out" while (sorta kinda) saving face.

Been busy so haven't seen the fallout yet, but tend to think he was loving all of the attention this was getting.

Exactly. Love him or hate him, don't make the mistake of thinking this man doesn't know exactly what he's doing. He's not an idiot.

So the Matilda Musical releases on Christmas Day on Netflix everywhere except the UK, so in order to get ahead of the flood of people that will inevitably complain that they cant find the film the Netflix UK Twitter account is preemptively warning people and getting weirdly defensive about it.

Screenshot-20221220-184601-Twitter.jpg

I will do BOT a favor and refrain from going FULL MELTDOWN here.

But I think I will allow myself one small note of

"This is bullshit."

And leave it at that.

(trust me, I have a whoooooole lot more I could say here)

((will note this is not exactly something one wants to read when being awake for 3 minutes))

• Sad 2