Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

9 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Just curious...who is the most famous person you've actually encountered? As someone who lives in the industry I would think you would have many great stories of celebrity sightings to share but nnnnoooooooo. :thinking: False God.

Encountered as in, exchanged words with? I mean, I work in Post, it’s not like A-listers routinely wander through. :lol: Plus most of the people I would geek about tend to be directors or something. 

Guillermo Del Toro? John Carpenter? David Warner? Philip Baker Hall? There are others but it’s not like I’m hanging with Tom Cruise or anything. @Jay Hollywood has probably met more trendy/cool people than me. 

6 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Just watched Coco again and it still is heartwarming as hell. @Telehilation @Ethan Hunt You two are doing yourself a disservice by avoiding it.

I’m not really actively avoiding it. If Tele Jr wants to watch I'd happily watch with him. 

• Like 1

Just now, Telehilation said:

Encountered as in, exchanged words with? I mean, I work in Post, it’s not like A-listers routinely wander through. :lol: Plus most of the people I would geek about tend to be directors or something. 

Guillermo Del Toro? John Carpenter? David Warner? Philip Baker Hall? There are others but it’s not like I’m hanging with Tom Cruise or anything. @Jay Hollywood has probably met more trendy/cool people than me. 

Yeah, that. I just discovered a few months ago while exchanging words with Matt Bomer for all of 30 seconds that there aren't many greater feelings than a big name industry figure acknowledging you exist. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1