Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 hour ago, WrathOfHan said:

I'm thinking a 2/2 split just to keep it even. Problem is, I have no idea wtf to take. I'll probably get a literature class to fulfill my final requirement, but the other three electives are crapshoots when so many online classes are discussion based (I don't think I'm taking anything in person)

Talk to your academic advisor. See what classes would transfer to the colleges you want to transfer to. 

Edited by Dexter of Suburbia

7 minutes ago, Nova said:

My fiancé has been playing this one Taylor Swift song about dive bars on the East side ALL spring break and now that song has made it onto my playlist. This is how the T.Swift corporation operates, doesn't it :kitschjob:

The song about the number 22 never leaves my head. fucking tay tay people

4 minutes ago, commendable said:

The song about the number 22 never leaves my head. fucking tay tay people

Almost every person I know who has turned 22 captions their picture with lyrics from that song. She really has songs that just get into your head and never leave <_<

1 hour ago, Nova said:

Just looked at Villanova's bracket. They should WALK to the final four and yet they'll probably choke in the round of 32 like they usually do. 

They are part of my preliminary all Wildcat final