Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

11 hours ago, FantasticBeasts said:

Why is X not letting me hate him? Seriously he seems pretty fucked up as a person but his music is very good. 

This is excellent

So im not the only one?!?! He sucks as a person, but his first album was great.

Rotten Tomatoes but only female critics: https://www.cherrypicksreviews.com/

Who decides what’s good?

When it comes to art, the answer is usually: men. The overwhelming majority of critics published and aggregated by major outlets are male. That means the scores you see on sites like Rotten Tomatoes come from mostly male perspectives. Cherrypicks is a new voice in the critical conversation. We’ll give you reviews from exclusively female critics in film, tv, music and more. This is where you can find out women like, and what they don’t. 

• Like 3

could someone please tell me this?  If i want to post an excel sheet that shows maybe 30 films performing over a 7 day period, will that slow down traffic on this forum in any way?  Will it make it difficult for guests to access this forum with a very cheap and slow cell phone?  The sheets I do are like 30 rows x 15 columns maybe.  

2 minutes ago, Thematrixfilm said:

could someone please tell me this?  If i want to post an excel sheet that shows maybe 30 films performing over a 7 day period, will that slow down traffic on this forum in any way?  Will it make it difficult for guests to access this forum with a very cheap and slow cell phone?  The sheets I do are like 30 rows x 15 columns maybe.  

I don't think so. Actually not at all.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

The Shape of Water :cloud9: 

It truly is a shame Michael Shannon didn't get more attention for his performance. I love that over the top ham

I know Call Me By Your Name, Shape of water, and 3 Billboards each had 2 supporting actors competing during awards season.  That probably had alot to do with it.  + Michael Shannon has gotten tons of nominations before