Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, grim22 said:

I was in Montana a couple of times. It's actually pretty nice, they have a food scene going now as well and the people were really friendly. Of the states I have been to, I would say New Jersey is the one which lives up to every stereotype about it. The usual suspects like Arkansas, Idaho, Montana, Wisconsin etc. were really nice and much better than expected.

Hmmmm

2 minutes ago, tribefan695 said:

Haven't spent much time in the south, but I'd go with Nebraska for the most generally boring one and Detroit, Michigan for the most unappealing large city. 

Nebraska is aesthetically pleasing. Cornfields. Cornfields. And more cornfields. I love it

6 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

Worst state for what? :lol: 

Mississippi would probably show up on a lot of lists, I'd guess.

That's putting it midly. Mississippi basically tends to ranks last in everything aside from food. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

Nebraska is aesthetically pleasing. Cornfields. Cornfields. And more cornfields. I love it

I’ve driven through Nebraska.  The only thing you have to do is put on the cruise control and keep the car straight 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

There are far more... aesthetically pleasing landscapes in the US.

Illinois would be a close second if it weren't for Chicago. It's pretty much the same way through the western part of the state. Iowa at least has some rolling hills to keep things a little interesting plus the landscape around Dubuque is genuinely gorgeous.

Edited by tribefan695
  • Like 1