Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, November Treejax said:

Han is what 17? He is just a kid, stop being harsh on him @MrPink I genuinely feel bad for him

Han knows I do it with love. He also likes the harshness as much as he doesn't want to admit it.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Because he would tell my parents

Because I'm not allowed to have people over in general when my parents aren't home

No. Everyone knows I have a girlfriend. I'm just not supposed to have her over when my parents aren't around 

That's a good fucking question.  Fuck him

They don't. didn't? They might now

18. I am v proud she is great. But I was most definitely breaking my parents rules.

Okay well I guess I understand you. Weird rules though, why would your parents not allow you to have people over? I mean you're 18 you are an adult now... that just seems utterly bizarre. I can't really understand it for under 18s anyway but that is next level of being protective or whatever their reason is. can they not stand the idea of you grown up?

33 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Meet the Fockers is a bad movie. It's not really a boring watch, but the humor is vulgar for the sake of being shocking and doesn't work at all.

Make sure you stop your Focker experience there. The next one is excruciatingly unfunny.