Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

don't give me the wtf reaction you bitch made cuck how can you think colors of the wind is good and then deny the power of just around the river bend you homicidal fucking maniac Menken is at the absolute top of his game there and judy kuhn's fucking voice in that song is so fucking powerful what the hell is wrong with yu you absolute lunatic.

2 minutes ago, The Mad Panda said:

There’s a very big difference between being a Christian and being apart of an insane Christian cult thing

You're the one calling them insane, I don't really see the difference :chaplin: #justiceforwaco

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

I can't remember when that demographic survey happened and whatnot but I think I answered agnostic at the time and would probably change my answer to atheist

my life went like this

Christian>atheist>Pandoran

There's no going back

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Astonished 1
  • ...wtf 1

If I had went to Bob Jones, I literally wouldn't have lasted a day before being kicked out, considering within 20 minutes of my parents dropping me off and saying goodbye, I was walking down the street with a Natty Light headed to a frat party. And I was probably cussing. The next night I'm pretty sure I made out with a girl in the backyard of another party on a log or something. So yeah, I'm clearly not cut out for Fundamental College.

• Like 2

Just now, IronJimbo said:

my life went like this

christian>athiest>pandoran

theres no going back

my path is a lot more complicated than that.  it went something like:

christian -> atheist -> agnostic -> christian -> atheist -> agnostic -> atheist -> christian -> atheist -> agnostic -> atheist -> christian -> atheist -> agnostic -> atheist -> valerian -> atheist

• Astonished 1

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

christian -> atheist -> agnostic -> christian -> atheist -> agnostic -> atheist -> christian -> atheist -> agnostic -> atheist -> christian -> atheist -> agnostic -> atheist -> valerian -> atheist

reminds me of when I went to Wales and back 100 times in a single day, i'll convert you to Pandoran in 2020 watch yourself

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

That was Tuesday.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I can't remember when that demographic survey happened and whatnot but I think I answered agnostic at the time and would probably change my answer to atheist

Bad move. You gotta play both sides.

MacChangesSides.gif

• Like 2