Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

if your cat killed it i'm pretty sure that means jesus gets to kick your ass. or something.

We got it off him and put it back in the forest but if Jesus comes knocking this evening it'll be good to know the little bunnies fate was.

22 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

in my house easter sunday isn't a day for killing rabbits, it's a day for watching the scene in The Passion of the Christ where Jesus invents tables on repeat.

You are such a blasphemer you don’t add that he also invented the chair in that movie. You are a false disciple of Mel :thinking: 

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

You are such a blasphemer you don’t add that he also invented the chair in that movie. You are a false disciple of Mel :thinking: 

as i recall he's all like "people will sit like this!" but we never actually see him create the chair SORRY NOT MEL CANON.

6 hours ago, MrGamer said:

Also, I got the Show Dogs trailer with RPO and I have never be so uncomfortable in a movie theater before. So cringe-worthy. 

"From the director of Beverly Hills Chihuahua, The Smurfs, and Scooby-Doo"