Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

23 minutes ago, filmlover said:

The Grey was very good but The A-Team and Smokin' Aces...no thanks. Never saw his other two movies.

BLOOD GUTS BULLETS AND OCTANE is a great micro-budget intro film (like EL MARIACHI). STRETCH is a lot of fun (mainly because of Patrick Wilson and Chris Pine absolutely slumming it).

Got to admit, I would not mind seeing the rest of this episode. :ph34r:

(this is one of those few commercials where I stop what I am doing to watch it each and every damn time :rofl:)

Edited by Porthos
  • Haha 1

Real talk time, @Trolltastic Tele.  I haven't had the time to really have been studying the Dodgers, so I thought I would ask you.  Just what the fuck is up with them?

(And I mean this in an absolutely non-trolly way, BTW, as I really want to know what's up with them)

Is it just World Series Hangover?  Missing Justin Turner?  Pitching hacking up furballs?  I personally would have thought that would have had the depth to cover Turner's absence, so I can't imagine it's that.

Or is it just small sample size gremlins at work, and they'll be back to their dominating ways in no time at all?  

I mean, it's almost certainly that, but I was just wondering if there was anything specific going on in this small sample of games.

Edited by Porthos

23 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

BLOOD GUTS BULLETS AND OCTANE is a great micro-budget intro film (like EL MARIACHI). STRETCH is a lot of fun (mainly because of Patrick Wilson and Chris Pine absolutely slumming it).

Also Narc, which is great. "Come on! Say "fuck you", again".