Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

So 2 weeks ago I was complaining about getting a window seat on a Southwest flight. Ironically, a few hours ago an engine exploded on Southwest and a passenger was nearly sucked out of the window, she had to be pulled back in by other passengers.

I don't know man, I still gotta have the window, sorry. I trust yall will do your due diligence and corral me. I'm not giving it up.

• Astonished 1

6 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/louis-cks-path-a-comeback-runs-comedy-clubs-1100976

I always knew CK's banishment from Hollywood wasn't permanent, but I didn't expect people to be discussing his return this soon.

New-York comedy club have nothing to do with Hollywood (CK has little to do with Hollywood in general, he is a very New-York guy I think), and that what made Louis CK comeback certain to happen, he does not require Hollywood or anyone with sponsors, he sell ticket directly to is fans from is website and pay to rent the room he book himself.

5 minutes ago, DAR said:

We're supposed to get another 2-4 inches of snow tomorrow.  Out of principle I refused to clean this up.   It's supposed to get up into the 50's this weekend anyway

That's insane. It's 72 and sunny here. If you're looking to reduce your inches and maybe grab a little more sun, I have some suggestions at 31, 38, 56, and 74:

https://realestate.usnews.com/places/rankings/best-places-to-live

• Like 1

Watching Lord of the Rings (extended edition) marathon with a friend who's never seen it. We get through Part 1 of Fellowship and I go to switch discs and I'm like "well, there's part 1 of the first movie"

and he's like "WHAT? I THOUGHT THE SERIES WAS HALF OVER! WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO HAPPEN? THEY GO TO THE MOUNTAIN IN THE NEXT DISC"

he's got no idea

• Haha 2

saw fellowship of the ring in the cinema tonight. What a film. Never saw any of them in the cinema before. Now really want to see the 35mm print trilogy when it comes around to London again.

• Like 1