Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

22 minutes ago, AJG said:

The biggest crime, however, is Scott Eastwood. Scott Eastwood is an abysmal actor. Not only is he terrible, he manages to lower the standards of every element necessary for a movie to actually be a movie whenever he is on screen. When Scott Eastwood is onscreen the CGI gets worse, the sound gets worse, the costumes get worse, the makeup gets worse. He is horrible at the profession he has chosen for himself. It truly, truly baffles me that Katherine Hiegl isn’t allowed a career because she suggested a movie might be sexist yet Scott Eastwood continues to be given money to “act” in Hollywood. His problem is that not once does he reach the bar of an acceptable or passable performance, instead he just hovers right below it for the entirety of the film. Not one moment where I could just say “hey, maybe there was some issues behind the scenes that impacted the performance”, no, Eastwood refuses to be good, he mocks the audience, he doesn’t try, he knows he’s terrible, he just has to.

I feel like I've seen 10 scott eastwood performances at this point and that upsets me

27 minutes ago, AJG said:

The biggest crime, however, is Scott Eastwood. Scott Eastwood is an abysmal actor. Not only is he terrible, he manages to lower the standards of every element necessary for a movie to actually be a movie whenever he is on screen. When Scott Eastwood is onscreen the CGI gets worse, the sound gets worse, the costumes get worse, the makeup gets worse. He is horrible at the profession he has chosen for himself. It truly, truly baffles me that Katherine Hiegl isn’t allowed a career because she suggested a movie might be sexist yet Scott Eastwood continues to be given money to “act” in Hollywood. His problem is that not once does he reach the bar of an acceptable or passable performance, instead he just hovers right below it for the entirety of the film. Not one moment where I could just say “hey, maybe there was some issues behind the scenes that impacted the performance”, no, Eastwood refuses to be good, he mocks the audience, he doesn’t try, he knows he’s terrible, he just has to.

Not even Scott Eastwood has written this much about Scott Eastwood. 

31 minutes ago, AJG said:

This movie was boring but less boring than the first so... good for them. Will I see it again? Absolutely not. Will I remember it existed in a couple of months? Nope.

Clint Eastwood. His power.

3 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

Scott Eastwood was literally a punchline on a DC show I just worked on. (Or rather, his hotness as rated by teen girls.) So there you are. 

No shit Sherlock. His good looks (plus last name) are really what he completely owes his leading man career to.

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

^^^^^

My exact thoughts 

Like, I remember, Logan Lerman, Michael Pena, Shia Labeouf, and Jon Bernthal fairly distinctly as side characters, but Scott Eastwood is not ringing a bell at all.

• Like 1

Just now, MrPink said:

Like, I remember, Logan Lerman, Michael Pena, Shia Labeouf, and Jon Bernthal fairly distinctly as side characters, but Scott Eastwood is not ringing a bell at all.

he's almost as good as he was in Suicide Squad.

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

he's almost as good as he was in Suicide Squad.

Well at least I remember him in that one because he sacrifices himself and I found it amusing that it registered nothing on any level.