Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, Dexter of Suburbia said:

Han becomes Ex 7. Ethan talks about how Ex 7 is joining up with ex 4.  Ethan is back with Ex 1. Ex 7 is liking ex 5.  Now ex 2 and ex 3 are dating each other. All the exes agreed not to talk about ex 6. Eventually Ethan dates the girl reject Han by cheating on ex 1. Both break up with him. The girl who rejected Han becomes ex 8.  Han ask ex 8 out again.  Ex 5 breaks up with Han. Han and Ethan get married. Ethan and Han write and co-direct a movie about thier relationship and there crazy ex-girlfriends and it wins best picture at the 2040 Oscars 

Image result for oh my god gif

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

She's been dating for a while now actually. I guess it's when you got married so you've been busy. Of course, now your divorced so....time to experiment?

Ah that makes sense. She was broken hearted over me getting married and had to get a rebound guy.

And I am experimenting. A lot of three somes (with 2 girls) lately. Seems like chicks dig a broken man looking to find love again in this cruel cruel world. 

Made an appointment to have a stress test.  Granted I could stand to lose some weight.  And my blood pressure is on that borderline high part.   But I feel good for the most part.  My heart rate is usually in the low 60's.  But given some family history over the past year, just might be a good idea to make sure all the equipment is working okay

• Like 1

• Community Manager
Just now, ACSlater said:

Ah that makes sense. She was broken hearted over me getting married and had to get a rebound guy.

And I am experimenting. A lot of three somes (with 2 girls) lately. Seems like chicks dig a broken man looking to find love again in this cruel cruel world. 

Going back to your old habits is not experimenting Johnny Bravo. :lol:

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I mean, she's the one who wasn't responding to my stuff and rejected me. I'm not gonna go up to her and attempt a conversation. 

But maybe like just don't like any away from her presence. Be confident. Smile at her. Say hi. Walk by and continue on with your day like nothing significant happened (because nothing did!)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

But maybe like just don't like any away from her presence. Be confident. Smile at her. Say hi. Walk by and continue on with your day like nothing significant happened (because nothing did!)

Actually, it was significant because it sent me on a downward spiral :sparta: 

I guess I'm just scared about how she would react to me saying hi or something like that. I know she doesn't like me, so idk. IDK. IDK.

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Ethan is right here 

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

I guess I'm just scared about how she would react to me saying hi or something like that. I know she doesn't like me, so idk. IDK. IDK.

$5 says she says hi back. lol. I say hi to people I'm not particularly fond of. You gotta be a complete freak to make a big deal out of someone saying hi to you

• Like 5

Han for real tho "I miiiiiight like dudes but I neeeeeeed to date a girl first" is such a bad attitude, like not only is that awful for any girl who might go out with you it's probably rooted in some deep-seated homophobia

I mean this is second-hand so I hope the actual context of you posting that was better

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

$5 says she says hi back. lol. I say hi to people I'm not particularly fond of. You gotta be a complete freak to make a big deal out of someone saying hi to you

:sparta: 

2 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Han for real tho "I miiiiiight like dudes but I neeeeeeed to date a girl first" is such a bad attitude, like not only is that awful for any girl who might go out with you it's probably rooted in some deep-seated homophobia

I mean this is second-hand so I hope the actual context of you posting that was better

People were getting on me about dating guys and how I'm gay but don't know it yet, and I just said "let me date a girl first." I'm not homophobic at all and pretty comfortable with my sexuality.

Edited by WrathOfHan

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Srsly for a second, from a dude who was way shy back in my teen years: you're overthinking it. Consider: if you say hi and she says hi back and/or smiles, it doesn't mean she's now into you, it just means she's being polite. If you say hi and she ignores you, it doesn't mean she's going out of her way to stiff you, it just means she's caught up in other stuff at the moment. I guarantee she's giving this way less thought than you.

The rejection has already happened, so there's no need to even worry about a makeup. So, don't worry about it. :) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, That Ambitious Guy said:

what about hand raising girl

my point exactly

Just now, Trolltastic Tele said:

Srsly for a second, from a dude who was way shy back in my teen years: you're overthinking it. Consider: if you say hi and she says hi back and/or smiles, it doesn't mean she's now into you, it just means she's being polite. If you say hi and she ignores you, it doesn't mean she's going out of her way to stiff you, it just means she's caught up in other stuff at the moment. I guarantee she's giving this way less thought than you.

The rejection has already happened, so there's no need to even worry about a makeup. So, don't worry about it. :) 

i guess

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

This is why homeschooling is bad. School is supposed to teach you how to behave in social situations and Han got none of that

Seriously. Homeschooling was the fucking bane of my existence, and I regret not going to high school when I had the chance to.