Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

27 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

He could always just use one of the 6 pre-generated world states included in PoE II, or do the Choose-Your-Own Adventure mechanic in PoE II to build a world-state from scratch.

may be mistaken, but I think there are some flags carrying over from PoE I that wouldn't be available in the CYOA mechanic.  As for the pre-generated ones... I'm probably a bit idiosyncratic for the presets at the grandular level if not the 30,000 ft one. :lol:

My Major World States:

Pro Crucible Knight/No Forge Knights.

Tempered Abydon

Fortified Dyrwood

All Dead Dragons

All the 'happy' endings for the Companions (as I saw it at least :ph34r:)

Pro Animancy

That's fairly standard, I realize.  But I want to see if some of my more nitty-gritty choices matter.  Especially for some of the companions and the advice I gave them.

I also have a few Cheater World Save States I want to test and see what happens.  Like, say, see how Deadfire reacts to a save where I finished ALL of the faction quests in the first game*. :lol:

* It really wasn't that difficult to code once I figured out the relevant xmls. :ph34r:

Edited by Porthos

40 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

He could always just use one of the 6 pre-generated world states included in PoE II,

Though now that I think about it, isn't one of the pre-generated world states the one where you betrayed all the gods and more-or-less burned the world down to the ground?

Might be 'fun' to chose that pre-generated world state and see what happens at the start of Deadfire:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Go listen to Wet Dreamz right now. Shit is perfect

With that title? idk :thinking: 

Then again, one of my most played songs of the past week's title is based on a Disney Channel show :thinking: 

Edited by WrathOfHan

13 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Though now that I think about it, isn't one of the pre-generated world states the one where you betrayed all the gods and more-or-less burned the world down to the ground?

Might be 'fun' to chose that pre-generated world state and see what happens at the start of Deadfire:

giphy.gif

One of them is labeled: "Everything Bad" :hahaha:

• Astonished 1

1 hour ago, DAR said:

I was going to get my lawnmower and patio table from the shed.  And I look in the corner and see two baby racoons. I got what  I needed  and shut the door pretty fast.  I figured mom was nearby and I ain’t fucking with that.

Are you sure they weren't rabbits?

• Like 1