Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

So we have a union at work but joining is optional and I never joined.   Just for reasons.   

So there's a contract negotiation going on between the union and management.    I'm walking in today and someone tells me they're glad I'm wearing a red shirt.    I look it up apparently if you wear red your're showing solidarity with the union.    Didn't really have the heart to say it was really the only clean work shirt I had at the moment

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

http://deadline.com/2018/05/speechless-renewed-season-3-abc-1202388345/

I'm shocked ABC ended up renewing this with the shitty ratings it's been having. Now they're stuck with it for another two seasons for syndication purposes.

They also say Fresh Off the Boat is likely to be renewed as well. Coming for that boost after Crazy Rich Asians turns Constance Wu into a bonafide movie star!

6 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

...how tho?

-Someone made an abortion joke

-slambros came in and talked about how X is not worse than abortion because it kills life and whatnot

-Arguments lasted half a page

• Haha 3

Just now, CoolEric258 said:

-Someone made an abortion joke

-slambros came in and talked about how X is not worse than abortion because it kills life and whatnot

-Arguments lasted half a page

That X was Ron Howard's The Grinch :hahaha: 

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

That X was Ron Howard's The Grinch :hahaha: 

Well that's inaccurate. Ron Howard's Grinch kills your love of life, your spirit, and your will to live. That's far worse than abortion.

Spoiler

Slambros, please don't start this argument with me. I'm just making a joke. Chill.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

that is fucked up. i don't think the grinch is worse than abortion. 

the lorax for sure though. yes. i'd pick arnold going back in time and aborting me before seeing that again.

"hey kids corporations are bad"