Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

cannes is fun. I've never watched a movie in the same room as the cast and crew before but shout out to the guy who sat through the audience laughing at him getting his dick out in a totally serious scene.

Which movie?

1 hour ago, AJG said:

The entire show looks white. White people are clearly writing the shit. White people created the show. White people are producing the thing. I get the same feeling watching this trailer as I did when I saw The Cleveland Show. They tried to tell me Black Panther would bring change, black creators telling new stories from black perspectives, yet here we are back at square one.

To be fair I think that kind of change would take longer than three months to show itself. 

5 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i've applied for a ticket to The Man Who Killed Don Quixote so i'm waiting to hear about that but also with that movie's luck i'm worried i'll get in and the theatre roof will collapse in on us or something.

I would never stop laughing if a technical glitch occurs right before the screening starts and it ends up cancelled.

at cannes you can tell when people are lining up for a public screening vs. a press screening because there are lines where everyone in it is attractive and lines where nobody is. i walked passed pretty much all of film twitter lining up for something a couple hours ago. yikes.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

at cannes you can tell when people are lining up for a public screening vs. a press screening because there are lines where everyone in it is attractive and lines where nobody is. i walked passed pretty much all of film twitter lining up for something a couple hours ago. yikes.

What category do you fall in? :thinking: 

Today I learned that my English teacher dislikes Jaws, Jurassic Park, Titanic, literally every superhero movie, Alien, etc. and thinks anyone who's an adult wouldn't watch something like Mad Max Fury Road.

Edited by That One Guy
  • Haha 1
  • ...wtf 1

• Community Manager
2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Today I learned that my English teacher dislikes Jaws, Jurassic Park, Titanic, literally every superhero movie, Alien, etc. and thinks anyone who's an adult would watch something like Mad Max Fury Road.

your English teacher should stick to literature

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Today I learned that my English teacher dislikes Jaws, Jurassic Park, Titanic, literally every superhero movie, Alien, etc. and thinks anyone who's an adult would watch something like Mad Max Fury Road.

Should that be "and thinks why would anyone who's an adult watch something like Mad Max Fury Road."