Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

to be told what information and intelligence is okay and not okay to say in a public place.

hey, we are at a restaurant or internet café, are you sure you want to discuss geopolitical intelligence that only has a few million YT views.

but...

different or new rules should sort out a lot of those feelings for common individuals.  that silence of difference amongst peers when turmoil sits and individuals want to part ways w/ their own freedom of expression and personal feelings.  is this vision now supposed to match with a crowd with a different view out of peer pressure or untested logic.

• Knock It Off 2

1 minute ago, dmatrixfilmdx said:

to be told what information and intelligence is okay and not okay to say in a public place.

hey, we are at a restaurant or internet café, are you sure you want to discuss geopolitical intelligence that only has a few million YT views.

but...

different or new rules should sort out a lot of those feelings for common individuals.  that silence of difference amongst peers when turmoil sits and individuals want to part ways w/ their own freedom of expression and personal feelings.  is this vision now supposed to match with a crowd with a different view out of peer pressure or untested logic.

Are you okay?   Do you need to lie down?  

1 minute ago, dmatrixfilmdx said:

but...

you seem like the type of dude who's mad that alex jones got banned from facebook.

1 hour ago, Jandrew said:

Nice ranking. October is for sure #1. I think I'd have September-December up high though. There's no better time of year than the "4th quarter." That October/November/December stretch. You got my birthday, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years all back to back to back.

It's CFB bowl/rivalry season, basketball is kicking off, temps are a fine 60's and 70's, trees are looking good, got some good movies and holiday marathons, so much food to eat, perfect time of the year for cuddling and hanging inside, the list goes on and on. Fall is the bees knees. Summer is overrated. I used to be a big fan of June but it's wanned a bit as I've gotten older.

Our birthdays must be close then because mines also at the beginning of October!

Summer is mixed for me, when I’m on trips and going out it’s a blast but between the trips and events its so draggy.

You can’t beat fall weather, it’s the good parts about Spring weather without the allergies