Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, dmatrixfilmdx said:

and tell them the computer put me in worldwide movies?

what do you mean man?

what movies? like, you're saying your face is in a movie? what do you mean?

Edited by DAJK

2 minutes ago, dmatrixfilmdx said:

and tell them the computer put me in worldwide movies?

If you're serious, tell a best friend/confidant that you think you are a danger to yourself, and you're not sure what's real and what's not...and if you don't have a close enough friend, tell a family member or call a hotline...

Just now, dmatrixfilmdx said:

stories from my life made it into the movies. 

I went to rehab....  got out in 2013, and communicating with the outside world has been like prison.  basically no communication.

but my life made it in the 2018 movies and somehow my story got out.  but without my permission.  so I am basically a prisoner screaming for help.

suicide seems like a humane option in this particular crisis.

Okay, then my post stands...you very likely need help right now and should probably seek it immediately.  Internet posters can't provide what you might need - we can only point you in the direction.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dmatrixfilmdx said:

stories from my life made it into the movies. 

I went to rehab....  got out in 2013, and communicating with the outside world has been like prison.  basically no communication.

but my life made it in the 2018 movies and somehow my story got out.  but without my permission.  so I am basically a prisoner screaming for help.

suicide seems like a humane option in this particular crisis.

what do you mean the 2018 movies? what 2018 movie? ?? don’t movies have a disclaimer that they’re fictitious and that any similarities are purely coincidental?

Just now, TwoMisfits said:

Okay, then my post stands...you very likely need help right now and should probably seek it immediately.  Internet posters can't provide what you might need - we can only point you in the direction.

Agreed. We don’t know you personally and can’t fully understand your situation therefore. It is best that you seek help from someone if this is a serious issue

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, dmatrixfilmdx said:

People are reading this and giving me the silent treatment though.  They are the ones who are crazy.  This is greed.  I made $0 and I don't want anything.  

I just want the pain to stop.

Please call or chat with the resources on this page.  They can help you, even if you can't see how yet.

https://www.mentalhealth.gov/get-help/immediate-help

If you can't follow the link, please call 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255).  We want to be here for you and help you, but we don't have the ability.  The people you call or chat with at the following link will be able to do what we can't do.

It's not weak to seek help.  It doesn't mean you're crazy.  It just means today, you need an assist.  Lots of people need different types of assist every day.  Please don't turn yours away today.  

PS - This will be my last post for this, b/c I really can't do anymore for you except offer you my thoughts and prayers for you and your pain, which you will have.

Edited by TwoMisfits

9 minutes ago, dmatrixfilmdx said:

People are reading this and giving me the silent treatment though.  They are the ones who are crazy.  This is greed.  I made $0 and I don't want anything.  

I just want the pain to stop.

Okay firstly call and speak to a person from the Suicide Hotline. If u dont want to do that then call a close friend and/or close family like ur parents/SO and seek their help. 

Secondly if you have been wrongly denied money, etc for movies or something then there are legal avenues to pursue your rights. Once you have calmed down, look into these avenues. 

Suicide or self harm is never the answer. You doing these things will not affect the people who may have wronged you whatsoever. It will only affect you and those that care about you.