Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 hours ago, aabattery said:

Really liked Maniac. First couple of eps were a bit wobbly but once it got going I was all in. Justin Theroux is magical.

I've got six left but it's definitely getting better after the rough start. I'll finish it at some point over the next week.

Just did my first double feature.

House w/ Clock was honestly a blast The first 20 minutes are a bit rough, but the rest of the film is so much fun, especially Black and Blanchett. I could watch them bicker for hours.

Smallfoot...exists? Had a couple of cute jokes, and the musical numbers were nice, but nothing really extraordinary, and I'll probably forget everything about it tomorrow. Animation's super on point tho

And of course, just as I get out of Smallfoot, Fox is acting weird as hell with their schedule. Quite an eventful day if I'm being honest.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

House w/ Clock was honestly a blast The first 20 minutes are a bit rough, but the rest of the film is so much fun, especially Black and Blanchett. I could watch them bicker for hours.

This exactly. Hopefully a sequel comes

People are oddly vitriolic toward the city of Tampa. Like before this month I never heard anyone mention it, and now "It's a trash heap."

I invite everyone who complains about it to visit Panama City and then we'll see what the trash heap is.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Morieris said:

People are oddly vitriolic toward the city of Tampa. Like before this month I never heard anyone mention it, and now "It's a trash heap."

I invite everyone who complains about it to visit Panama City and then we'll see what the trash heap is.

I blame Jason Mendoza. 

19 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Turns out Daddy's Home is one of Paramount's top 50 highest grossing movies of all time...

It would be in the top 50 for every studio except Disney, WB and Fox (and it'd still be in the top 60 for the last two).

Not too surprising. Unless you adjust, 150m+ movies have only become common occurrences relatively recently.