Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Obvious news alert: taking advice from Ethan on the subject of relationships is the worst idea in the world

Somehow when he's talking to Han, he sounds fine for the most part. But then he doesn't seem to heed his own advice, or becomes a different person entirely when it comes to himself

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 4
  • ...wtf 1

2 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Obvious news alert: taking advice from Ethan on the subject of relationships is the worst idea in the world

There's definitely worse people to ask 👀

Edited by aabattery
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, MrPink said:

Somehow when he's talking to Han, he sounds fine for the most part. But then he doesn't seem to heed his own advice, or becomes a different person entirely when it comes to himself

Hey I'm out of that toxic relationship and into one that (hopefully) is better. 

1 hour ago, CoolEric258 said:

But like...it's probably going to get a price increase in the next month or so since the company's losing money on it (also, my main issue isn't really price, but transportation. The only way I can go to a movie theater at school is to take an Uber, which will cost around $20 to go both to the theater and back to school, and at home, I share one car with my sisters, who use it to go to work, so that leads to very little time for me to use the car to drive to one of the theaters near our house)

That's why I'm using it up for as long as I can and hoping it doesn't happen before the new year. Granted, there isn't a ton that I want to see in theaters for the remainder of the year (the only movies I have actual interest in seeing are Suburbicon, Bad Moms, Thor, Lady Bird, Murder on the Orient Express, Three Billboards..., Justice League, Roman J. Israel, Coco, Darkest Hour, Call Me by Your Name, The Disaster Artist, All the Money in the World, I Tonya, The Shape of Water, Star Wars, Downsizing, Pitch Perfect 3, The Post, The Greatest Showman, Molly's Game, and Phantom Thread) but hey, money saved is money saved.

21 minutes ago, MrPink said:

21 minutes ago, aabattery said:

There's definitely worse people to ask 👀

20 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

:hahaha:

OH WOW

LxKoQI2.gif

• Sad 1