Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

22 minutes ago, M37 said:

While the pandemic is absolutely a major factor, the behind the scenes mismanagement of this company is honestly astounding; some of their plans for/during/after “restructuring” are … not good. They’re going to lose (close or sell) 60+ locations in US, and in the short term, don’t be surprised if your local theater starts shutting down a handful of auditoriums 

I guess that’s what happens when a bunch of investors who don’t actually understand the underlying business model are calling the shots 

Apparently they owe each of the studios a lot of money. Mess.

According to Cineworld’s filing in the Southern District of Texas, Lionsgate Film Inc. has $15 million in unsecured claims.

A list of creditors holding the 20 largest unsecured claims must be filed in a Chapter 11 case. The group here includes Universal for $20.4 million; Walt Disney for $14 million; Warner Bros. for $7.6 million; Sony Pictures Releasing for $3.2 million; and Imax for $11 million. (The figures include domestic and international arms for some.

Lionsgate’s Michael Burns – Cineworld’s Studio Creditors Wil Get Paid – Deadline

• Astonished 2

9 minutes ago, Maggie said:

Prince Charles should make way for William. I know it's not gonna happen

William is:

• super into BDSM (and pegging)
  • is currently cheating on his wife
  • and has censored the UK press from reporting on it.  

I don't think there's any way they would let William have the throne at the moment.

• Astonished 4

Just now, AJG said:

William is:

I don't think there's any way they would let William have the throne at the moment.

lol I worry for you if you believe any of that.

7 minutes ago, AJG said:

William is:

A king super into BDSM seems cool as hell. The cheating part is bad tho.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Maggie said:

lol I worry for you if you believe any of that.

The dad from the Paddington films is able to censor the press from reporting on his plastic escapades, you think the Royals don't do the same?

Prince "Peg Thee Stallion" William will not be made King anytime soon.

• Haha 1

Guys, get your head out of the gutter. He's not cheating.

9 minutes ago, AJG said:

The dad from the Paddington films is able to censor the press from reporting on his plastic escapades, you think the Royals don't do the same?

Correlation does not imply causation

Edited by Maggie

7 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

tbf the rumor is that she knows about the cheating and OKs it because she doesn't want to peg him.

2 minutes ago, Maggie said:

Guys, take your head out of the gutter. He's not cheating.

We have photographic evidence of William AND Kate associating with his mistress and FemDom Peg Master Rose Hanbury

391322_4362325_updates.jpg

• Haha 1

Just now, AJG said:

We have photographic evidence of William AND Kate associating with his mistress and FemDom Peg Master Rose Hanbury

391322_4362325_updates.jpg

My guy, you really do believe this silly story. I'm officially worried now. If, I, the official conspiracies theories believer doesn't believe this trash, then i don't know what to say about you...

Anyway, William would make a great king, too bad Charles won't give up the throne