Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, CoolEric258 said:

http://deadline.com/2017/12/the-last-jedi-jumanji-christmas-box-office-millennials-fandango-1202221945/

Millennials Expected To Stream To Holiday Box Office Thanks To ‘Last Jedi’, ‘Shape Of Water’

Whoever approved of this title deserves to be fired.

At least that means Shape of Water can be a hit. #PraiseBeGDT

4 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

http://deadline.com/2017/12/the-last-jedi-jumanji-christmas-box-office-millennials-fandango-1202221945/

Millennials Expected To Stream To Holiday Box Office Thanks To ‘Last Jedi’, ‘Shape Of Water’

Whoever approved of this title deserves to be fired.

The power of fish-fucking compels them.

6 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

What is this cancer.

Also look up “werehog” on google images and the fourth image is some rule 34 shit.

Type your first name followed by the words “the hedgehog” into google images.

Edited by AJG
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Agreed. Don't know about your Post-Its, but the way I see it, if I was running things, I'd have a 6 season show. 

S1 would be the Saren saga (w/ME1 cast);

S2 would be Cerberus buildup ft. Overlord (w/ME1 cast);

S3 would be ME2's plot (w/ME2 cast);

S4 would be Lair Of The Shadow Broker, Arrival and Reapers buildup (w/ME2 cast);

S5 would be the 1st half of ME3's story - Leviathan, Genophage cure and Quarian/Geth war (w/both ME1 and ME2 casts);

S6 would be the 2nd half of ME3's story - all the war assets coming together for an actually decent ending, and the grand finale would be the Citadel saga (just without the clone Shepard stuff... just the cast having fun).

Off the top of my head I think this would be an ok layout, as it'd be a good way to connect with every character in the series and feature all of the important storylines.

I think with 13 episode seasons you could split a game across 2 seasons by building up major subplots as well as character driven episodes.

So I had in my post-it notes:

Seasons 1/2: Mass Effect 1 with beefed up Cerberus secondary plot as well as beefed up Batarian/Terminus systems subplots. Also introduce Collectors in a season 2 episode.

Seasons 3/4: Reworked Mass Effect 2 plot building off of elements from prior seasons.

Season 5: Shadow Broker/Liara/Prothean investigation centric with Shep/Miranda also making final breaks from Cerberus.

Season 6: Reworked Quarian/Geth war (I feel ME3 spends too much time resolving big galactic issues that should have been addressed earlier). Arrival is two-part finale.

That's as far as I got.

10 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

I think with 13 episode seasons you could split a game across 2 seasons by building up major subplots as well as character driven episodes.

So I had in my post-it notes:

Seasons 1/2: Mass Effect 1 with beefed up Cerberus secondary plot as well as beefed up Batarian/Terminus systems subplots. Also introduce Collectors in a season 2 episode.

Seasons 3/4: Reworked Mass Effect 2 plot building off of elements from prior seasons.

Season 5: Shadow Broker/Liara/Prothean investigation centric with Shep/Miranda also making final breaks from Cerberus.

Season 6: Reworked Quarian/Geth war (I feel ME3 spends too much time resolving big galactic issues that should have been addressed earlier). Arrival is two-part finale.

That's as far as I got.

Yeah, that sounds about right too. Although I have to disagree with Arrival being a finale, unless you change it up as the Arrival of all Reapers rather than just one of them. (Arrival was pretty boring too anyway, easily one of the dullest DLC's. I'm actually pissed off that I put myself through physical harm to acquire a PS Store money code just to buy and play that shit.)

For the record, I forgot to mention that I also had Bring Down The Sky be a thing for my Season 2 :P C'mon, no way I'd miss out on that. It's no Citadel or Shadow Broker, but it's easily the most compelling side quest from ME1. ME1 side quests were AAAAWFUL, but this one had far more sense of urgency, and a good plotline to drive it.

• Like 2