Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Christmas Prince begins.

Is the name of the magazine she works for Beat Now, or Now Beat? The logo makes no sense. There's a giant framed Magazine cover in her office that has a picture of a woman and a headline that simply reads "Pop Singer," just by itself. 

The production value is toilet. Acting: bad, but not garbage. Everything is screaming to me that this is going to be the worst film I've seen this year and I am excited.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, AJG said:

Christmas Prince begins.

Is the name of the magazine she works for Beat Now, or Now Beat? The logo makes no sense. There's a giant framed Magazine cover in her office that has a picture of a woman and a headline that simply reads "Pop Singer," just by itself. 

The production value is toilet. Acting: bad, but not garbage. Everything is screaming to me that this is going to be the worst film I've seen this year and I am excited.

Did you know that the main actresses went to the same high school as me.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, AJG said:

Christmas Prince begins.

Lol I watched that over Thanksgiving because it had a good rating though my sister begged me not to. According to her, it’s the most cliche, bland romantic movie she’d ever seen...she was right.

1 minute ago, AJG said:

Oooooooh. What’s she like?

She graduated a few years before me, so I've never met her.

But she's pretty much the only notable person to come out of that place, so I will continue my quest to bring it up whenever relevant.

• Like 3

Turns out that viral bullied kid’s family are hardcore racists, and the whole thing was a big money scheme.

How is Captain America getting out of this one.

EDIT: Amazing. I fucking love it

Edited by AJG
  • Like 2
  • ...wtf 1

6 minutes ago, AJG said:

Turns out that viral bullied kid’s family are hardcore racists, and the whole thing was a big money scheme.

How is Captain America getting out of this one.

EDIT: Amazing. I fucking love it

Nah Schilling was apparently talking to a fake account. But yeah, the parents are confirmed racist

Edited by franfar

9 minutes ago, grim22 said:

That's a weirdly shot pic. Too much blank space on the left, should have centered the bull more in the frame. What was the photographer trying to capture here? :thinking: 

It's one of many taken from the Ferdinand premiere over the weekend, I just found it funny Variety decided to make that one the headline pic.