Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, RichWS said:

It's a fine little movie with a couple of good performances, a couple of wonky ones and a flabby running time that could lose 10-15 minutes (Bo Burnham is funny enough, but how many scenes with him and his stand-up buddies do we need?)

I gave it a B+ and am still kind of bewildered by it appearing on so many people’s best of lists.  It’s good, but it’s really not that good.

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

wait a second beetlejuice gets a pass? not saying anything about alec baldwin but also these guys need to take a glance at jeffrey jones' wikipedia page.

If Alec saw this, he would respond with a quasi-defense of ol' Charlie Deetz followed by a quasi-apology.

5 minutes ago, Chewy said:

I hope yall are just making Tele moderate it

3 minutes ago, ReyReyBattery said:

I think I'm the only one going in there :whosad:

I think the TFA spoiler thread went 50+ pages without a single mod venturing into it. Closest thing this forum got to the wild west.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Lor San Tele said:

I think the TFA spoiler thread went 50+ pages without a single mod venturing into it. Closest thing this forum got to the wild west.

So what you're saying is Star Wars spoiler threads are our only chance to complain about the moderators without getting banned?