Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

4 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

She took all the gravy so TOG can't have it? I assume TOG likes gravy.

Pouring ALL the gravy on your own food seems like you're punishing yourself at the same time. I guess That One Sister is a fan of Mutually Assured Destruction.

Edited by aabattery

1 minute ago, aabattery said:

Pouring ALL the gravy on your own food seems like you're punishing yourself at the same time. I guess That One Sister is a fan of Mutually Assured Destruction.

It depends on the food, the kind of gravy, and how much you like gravy

Just now, aabattery said:

I feel like there's gotta be more to the story here. Unless you're in 1845 Ireland or something, I can't see anyone getting that worked up about potatoes.

It's gotta go back to the Han thing. it seems like a very Han thing

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, aabattery said:

I feel like there's gotta be more to the story here. Unless you're in 1845 Ireland or something, I can't see anyone getting that worked up about potatoes.

Why is aabattery becoming more funny?

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 1

Man, I HATED the ending to the Florida Project. Not necessarily a content issue, but an execution issue. It was a classic case of a (good) piece of art trying way too hard to be Art. It was like the director wasn't confident that his movie was "radical" or "deep" enough so he went for a paper thin ending that tried way too hard to be something else. Amateur hour. The movie is great - incredibly authentic, beautifully shot, well-acted. But the ending is a disservice to the story and the characters. I know this is the wrong opinion to have for a Smart Film Man, and I don't wanna go full Futurist, but fuck that. Letdown an otherwise damn good flick. Hated that.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Man, I HATED the ending to the Florida Project. Not necessarily a content issue, but an execution issue. It was a classic case of a (good) piece of art trying way too hard to be Art. It was like the director wasn't confident that his movie was "radical" or "deep" enough so he went for a paper thin ending that tried way too hard to be something else. Amateur hour. The movie is great - incredibly authentic, beautifully shot, well-acted. But the ending is a disservice to the story and the characters. I know this is the wrong opinion to have for a Smart Film Man, and I don't wanna go full Futurist, but fuck that. Letdown an otherwise damn good flick. Hated that.

I thought the ending was fantastic and a great way to end the movie.  Hmmm

Edited by That One Guy
  • Like 1