Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, DAR said:

It’s been awhile since Pittsburgh has not only played this bad but looked this lethargic .  But the Jags are solid 

Once again, great D makes teams look way worse than they are. For some reason, people judge NFL teams solely based on their offensive output. :lol:

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I'm just sad

I'm sad for my spouse on one hand (he's a Steeler fan)...and happy on the other for my own team.  If Jags and Eagles can somehow make the Super Bowl, I feel really good about the Eagles chances, b/c they tend to get burned by deep balls, but kill run-focused teams...and Jags' receivers don't seem good enough to give the Eagles trouble (nor would their Dline give up 6+ yards to "pushes" after the 1st hit on these runs)...

Not sure Jags would have any shot in NE (although a Gronk injury mid-game might be all they need), or the Eagles win the next game...but it helps...

• Community Manager
2 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

I'm sad for my spouse on one hand (he's a Steeler fan)...and happy on the other for my own team.  If Jags and Eagles can somehow make the Super Bowl, I feel really good about the Eagles chances, b/c they tend to get burned by deep balls, but kill run-focused teams...and Jags' receivers don't seem good enough to give the Eagles trouble (nor would their Dline give up 6+ yards to "pushes" after the 1st hit on these runs)...

Not sure Jags would have any shot in NE (although a Gronk injury mid-game might be all they need), or the Eagles win the next game...but it helps...

I wouldn't expect Gronk to get lots of receptions if it's Jags. Jags have a good defensive player that they can put on Gronk. I would expect Pats to run a lot more than normal since that's the Jags weakness. Notice how most of the yards the Steelers are getting are on the ground.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Patriots Bottle said:

I wouldn't expect Gronk to get lots of receptions if it's Jags. Jags have a good defensive player that they can put on Gronk. I would expect Pats to run a lot more than normal since that's the Jags weakness. Notice how most of the yards the Steelers are getting are on the ground.

And that's the Eagles' current offense to a T...maybe I'm liking this Jags rout more and more:)...

Edited by TwoMisfits

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, Webslinger said:

Just got in and saw the score. :ohmygod:

The Jaguars' success just makes all the shade thrown at them in The Good Place all the more hilarious.

What was the quarterback's name again? Derek?

• Like 1