Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

5 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I mean yes this is true. But also Han's being stupid

He kinda reminds me of myself to be honest so I sympathize with his struggles. Sometimes his writring brings back a lot of memories of mine, it's scary.

Adolescence is such a strange period. Beautiful but rough as hell too. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Am I? 

usually yes :P

but not on this, I was once like that but not for long when it came to movies.  Yes usually I had someone to go with around your age, but once my one friend moved, it wasn't like I wasn't going to stop going to the theater.  So once I got past what you are going through, it was no big deal.

So just go and stop overthinking.  Besides you are always playing on your phone even during the trailers so how can you tell if anyone cares about you there anyway? :P  oh quick answer, they don't care

• Like 1

I mean, when I was Han’s age (17, right?) I was definitely insecure about being in public alone.

If I went to get food on the way to something, I would sit and eat it in my car (even with hot temperatures) rather than sit and eat in the store by myself.  I’d never go to a movie by myself, and I’d only really go shopping if it was with somebody else.

Once I graduated I got over it pretty quickly.  Life’s to short to be insecure about the slight possibility somebody random might judge you for something as small as being by yourself.

Now, I often enjoy time to myself.  Gives myself time to think clearly and recharge from the week.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, New Year New Panda said:

Didn’t you just download Snapchat like 8 months ago or something? 

I DELETED Snapchat 7 months ago after Ethan was making fun of my trailer snaps and the fact I was only sharing my story with like 3 people.

Edited by WrathOfHan

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

I DELETED Snapchat 7 months ago after Ethan was making fun of my trailer snaps and the fact I was only sharing my story with like 3 people.

You should have just made a tinder account with your Snapchat tag in it and used it as an advertisement like all the good teens do.

Just now, filmlover said:

The best Han trailer story was when he said he was singing along (I think?) with "Believer" in the Murder on the Orient Express trailer until someone else came in and was no longer by himself (the movie, I don't remember).

It was Wish Upon of all movies :hahaha: 

16 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I'm too young for Tinder :whosad: 

Also, fuck Snapchat. I aint redownloading that shit

Lol, that hasn’t stopped about 25% of the people on Tinder.  That’s part of the reason I deleted it, I got matched with a few 16 year olds claiming to be 20 and was like “Hell naw, done with this.”

Edited by New Year New Panda
  • Haha 1