Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 hour ago, filmlover said:

I had to pause this the other week from laughing so hard at how much Angela Bassett ruled in this scene.

I'm enjoying it as well too. Ryan Murphy is kinda owning TV these days.

1 hour ago, CJohn said:

Yeah, that scene was awesome :lol:

American Crime Story's new season is also pretty good, IMO.

I love Angela Bassett but oh man, that scene was bad. (Watched out of context of anything else from the show).

😬

• ...wtf 1

35 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

oh man that stinks. i still go back and listen to his piece that was used in all the battle los angeles trailers all the time (the only thing anyone remembers about battle los angeles is his music in the marketing). this shit rules.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Saw the news when I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. One of my favorite up-and-coming composer; his Arrival score is still underrated because of the Max Richter track.

This scene is SO GOOD because of the music primarily, and there are so many other moments in the movie that are elevated so much by Johannsson's work. Rest in peace. :(

i was a man happy and content with my life until people started talking about ketchup pizza on this forum. how could i continue with my daily routine, or even sleep at night, knowing such darkness exists in the world? any little piece of joy i achieve is immediately struck down by the thought that there are less fortunate people out there who force themselves to suffer through eating that trash. why should i ever be happy again?

• Like 5
  • Haha 4