Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

y tho

The second one was not good but the soundtrack was way better.

Ways to be Wicked >>>>>>>> Rotten to the Core

Also this thing has merchandising out of the ass, it's kind of amazing.

Edited by Morieris

Close to halfway through Season 2 of Crazy Ex, Rebecca’s definitely not stopping her downward spiral.

Paula also has a lot of parallels with Jessie from Breaking Bad.  Either I’m fixed with this comparison or the creators took a lot of inspiration from the structure of its character arcs.

Edited by The Mad Panda
  • Like 1

just saw a production of a Rodgers and Hart musical that I have to start working crew on tomorrow, and I realized that so many toxic ideas about masculinity and romance come from these old musicals and movies and honestly its super bothersome and i hate everythign

This is amazing: a Regal in Atlanta accidentally played Fifty Shades Freed in a sold out auditorium for Black Panther last night and everyone there freaked out (spoilered cause it has footage from inside the theater of the opening scene from Fifty Shades). I can't fucking breathe.

Spoiler

Black Panther fucking ruled, but I got yanked right out of the first credits scene when a fight nearly broke out. It's a pub cinema and both guys - a belligerent thirtysomething and another guy who appeared to be in his late-50s/early-60s - were spectacularly shitfaced. I see a lot of movies there and yet this is the first time something like that has almost happened.