Alli

WEEKEND Thread | 'Jigsaw' -16.2M; TYFYS- 3.7M; Suburbicon- 2.8M

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

Why hello again Disney

Qbgk4ng.jpg

Disney is pretty much taking over everything. Saw Thank You for Your Service today and before the movie they showed behind the scenes interviews for both Coco and The Last Jedi (as part of their recent Noovie deal that also includes Black Panther, A Wrinkle to Time, Avengers 3, Solo, and Incredibles 2).

Hmmm.....

Jurassic World 2 - 500

Solo: A Star Wars Story - 500

Avenger - 425

Aquaman - 300

Black Panther - 300

Incredibles 2 - 300

Deadpool 2 - 250

Ant Man 2 - 225

Fantastic Beasts 2 - 225

The Grinch - 225

Wreck it Ralph 2 - 200

Robin Hood - 180

Ready Player One - 175

Mission: Impossible 6 - 150

6 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Disney is pretty much taking over everything. Saw Thank You for Your Service today and before the movie they showed behind the scenes interviews for both Coco and The Last Jedi (as part of their recent Noovie deal that also includes Black Panther, A Wrinkle to Time, Avengers 3, Solo, and Incredibles 2).

I’m moving to the moon.

Damn you, Disney.

Making fans, critics and movie goers so damn happy.

Why don't you take that happiness and shove up Mickey's butthole.

Bring back the prequels, Marc Webb, John Carter and the Lone Ranger.

We want to go back to the good ole days.

#Make critics/fans/movie goees unhappy again!

6 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

I would be fine with half of these things listed.  Give me The Lone Ranger 2 and John Carter 2 over "background character in cantina from original Star Wars" origin story any day.

5 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I would be fine with half of these things listed.  Give me The Lone Ranger 2 and John Carter 2 over "background character in cantina from original Star Wars" origin story any day.

Lmao, Rogue One beats those films' originals in every way except the hipster "so bad, it's kinda good so let's celebrate it ironically" department.

Edited by grey ghost

1 minute ago, grey ghost said:

Lmao, Rogue One beats those films' originals in every way except the hipster "so bad, it's kinda good so let's celebrate it ironically" department.

nah, Lone Ranger > Rogue One

(John Carter is inferior to RO but whatever)

14 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Damn you, Disney.

Making fans, critics and movie goers so damn happy.

Why don't you take that happiness and shove up Mickey's butthole.

We want to go back to the good ole days.

#Make critics/fans/movie goees unhappy again!

Just stop monopolizing the marketplace and taking away from the little guys like Warner Bros. and Universal, okay Disney?!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FantasticBeasts said:

Isnt the whole "Disney domination" thing kind of exaggerated considering they have only won the year crown only 3 (most likely soon to be 4) times in the last 16 years?

People were being sarcastic in the last posts, Disney released only 5 movies in 2017 (and seem to be aiming for less than 1 month a month short term), they are far from monopolizing the market place/screens/etc...

Tonight was so fucking depressing. My friends are all with their SO's tonight probably having the time of their lives, and everyone else was at a slew of Halloween parties around town, none of which I got to go to because of this goddamn bio lab. So I spend my Saturday night basically just waiting for numbers.

AND THE NUMBERS HAVENT FUCKING COME IN YET FUUUUUUUCK 😭

• Sad 1