CAYOM 3.0 Year 2 Discussion Thread

Still cheaper than John Carter ;) 

But yeah like I said in the Magazine thread, while I HOPE it does very well, it's not the kind of movie I'd want to give a sequel so giving it a ridiculous budget doesn't really have any consequences outside of in-game shame if it flops.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cookie said:

@spaghetti!

An animated family movie two days before the sequel to the highest grossing film WW last year?

I guess you're some kind of suicide squad?

Well you keep on hinting Voltron 2 may turn off people. Mostaccioli may just be ahead of the curve.

1 minute ago, 4815162342 said:

Well you keep on hinting Voltron 2 may turn off people. Mostaccioli may just be ahead of the curve.

I didn't say it was going to turn off general audiences, I said that a specific thing I'm about to do may be controversial if you're endeared to the property. Kind of an Iron Man 3 thing if we're comparing Shane Black action sci-fi tentpoles.

And tbh I'm 50/50 right now on going through with it for plot convenience's sake.

14 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

He has Denzel Washington as last billing. Ain't no way Denzel's agent would let that happen

He's the "AND" or "FEATURING" or "WITH" that gets special attention at the end of the opening.

Also he dies in his first scene so.

10 hours ago, cookie said:

@spaghetti!

An animated family movie two days before the sequel to the highest grossing film WW last year?

I guess you're some kind of suicide squad?

I may likely bump it to the 14th, but I am very much going for the SING/FERDINAND release strategy.

• Like 1