CAYOM 3.0 Year 2 Discussion Thread

Freddy Zapper is getting consistently great reviews, and it was lifted with next to no edits from 2.0.

Provided it doesn’t bomb (I think the budget was small enough that it’ll be okay, but @cookie can definitely jinx me), a sequel will definitely come in Y4.

• Like 1

Not sure how much time I'll have between now and Friday to do reviews. Gonna try to read a few films tonight then a few tomorrow. Hopefully, I can get reviews done by Thursday night but I won't make any guarantees. The weekend should be fine though. Will probably have my top ten list released by at least Sunday if not earlier.

• Like 2

December is finished and I will also post by Honorable Mentions and my 25-21 of my Top 25 tonight!

BREAKING NEWS! @4815162342 @cookie @The Shape of Pasta @Xillix @Rorschach @YourMother the Edgelord

One film from this year has been viewed a second time and upon further meditation, it will receive an important change to its grade. It's grade will be revealed tomorrow when I post my Top 20-11.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Hiccup23 said:

December is finished and I will also post by Honorable Mentions and my 25-21 of my Top 25 tonight!

BREAKING NEWS! @4815162342 @cookie @The Shape of Pasta @Xillix @Rorschach @YourMother the Edgelord

One film from this year has been viewed a second time and upon further meditation, it will receive an important change to its grade. It's grade will be revealed tomorrow when I post my Top 20-11.

So does it go up or down? And does it make the list?