Impact

Best Supporting Actress-2012

Jacki Weaver has to be the most undeserving nom this year for me. I mean all she did was stand there with a dumbstruck look on her face in every scene she was in, mouth agape. She was actually the only thing about the movie I flat out disliked. I'm a little enraged they passed up Dench in Skyfall for her. Seriously?? And if it was a really unusual choice they were after, why not Watson for Wallflower?

Edited by HobbitMan89
  • Like 2

All I can really remember of Jacki Weaver's performance was the bit where Bradley Cooper accidentally hit her, and I really remember that scene for what Coop and DeNiro were doing, not her. But ah well, good ol' Harvey, I guess.

Harvey Weinstein is a magician. Seriously.

Jacki Weaver has to be the most undeserving nom this year for me. I mean all she did was stand there with a dumbstruck look on her face in every scene she was in, mouth agape. She was actually the only thing about the movie I flat out disliked. I'm a little enraged they passed up Dench in Skyfall for her. Seriously?? And if it was a really unusual choice they were after, why not Watson for Wallflower?

Agreed on both counts... Dench or Watson would have been an awesome choice. Academy made the wrong "quirky" choices!