Fake

The Avengers OS Thread (Crosses 800M!)

Mexico is quicky catching up with UK! But UK will pull ahead thanks to holiday weekend.Mexico should finish over 50m!

Mexico seems all over the map and it's hard for me to figure out a good formula to determine how the big the numbers are in comparisson to the US. Avatar did 20X the business in the US, but DH2 did 11X, other big films do maybe 13X. So maybe 11.5 would be a good number to multiply?

Mexico seems all over the map and it's hard for me to figure out a good formula to determine how the big the numbers are in comparisson to the US. Avatar did 20X the business in the US, but DH2 did 11X, other big films do maybe 13X. So maybe 11.5 would be a good number to multiply?

Generalising a multiplier seldom will be accurate. You gotta keep in mind the market preferences.

720m is a safe predict. Optimistic would be 750-800m.

Yep. 700-725M are a safe bet. 800M could be a possibility if it really breaks out in Russia and China or Japan.Also, how about a title change Fake?

Generalising a multiplier seldom will be accurate. You gotta keep in mind the market preferences.

i realize that, but we did it at mojo, so I'm trying to get a general number.

Amazing.... I wonder if the holiday weekday numbers will have an effect on this weekend, though...

I think in some places Saturday becomes a regular work day, so it will in some markets.