Fake

The Avengers OS Thread (Crosses 800M!)

Wow! I think (and really hope) TA is going to beat TDKR in terms of WW and OS now. Somehow, I just don't think batman can match the avengers in terms of such an awesome overseas performance.

I wouldn't rule it out. I think it will match it.

300 will be tough but reachable. It needs a 170M opening in US or break out in China and Russia.

I'm at a loss for how this does in China...I'm thinking 20m OW in Russia, but China is such a wild card. I guess past Marvel films didn't do that great in China but this is a different animal and the market has really exploded since IM2.

I'm at a loss for how this does in China...I'm thinking 20m OW in Russia, but China is such a wild card. I guess past Marvel films didn't do that great in China but this is a different animal and the market has really exploded since IM2.

Chinese posters believe it can do 60-80M.

Wow! I think (and really hope) TA is going to beat TDKR in terms of WW and OS now. Somehow, I just don't think batman can match the avengers in terms of such an awesome overseas performance.

TDKR will match it. In fact, it will still do more than TA.

Chinese posters believe it can do 60-80M.

I believe in $100m. Huge marketing here. Also its breaking out in HK suggests that in a way. TA looks like a big effects sci-fi, and it definitely is the type of film Chinese audience love to death. Edited by vc2002

I believe in $100m. Huge marketing here. Also its breaking out in HK suggests that in a way. TA looks like a big effects sci-fi, and it definitely is the type of film Chinese audience love to death.

Hope you are right.So to gross 100M, how much does it need to open with for 2-day?