Fake

The Avengers OS Thread (Crosses 800M!)

Usually OS markets produce better holds then DOM, but it seems to be the opposite for this film.

when they all open almost at same time, they became just a mixture of markets more or less frontloaded than DM

We'll have strong holds. There's some regionalized things that I don't think it's possible to you or anyone else to have a tap on it. Do you want an example?I live in a little town with a population of 80 thousand. The Avengers premiered here LAST FRIDAY. Sold out sessions all through the weekend. There are places in the World that The Avengers haven't even premiered just yet, just like here. That's why it's easier to read the domestic BO or from the country you live in and the ones you're familiar with. It isn't that simple.

in Brazil it dropped 46.1%in Mexico 48.5%in Austria only 43.3% (pentecoste) Edited by Rudolf

Who loves The Avengers most?

Posted Image

The theoretical values in million $ are the grosses of The Avengers corrected for the Hollywood-Blockbuster-market size in each country. This size is determined by the sum of the 15 biggest Holllywood blockbusters of 2011 (local blockbuster are not taken into account) The table is sorted descending by this theoretical value. TA is the gross of The Avengers in million $ in each country.

I used all the latest numbers I could get.(Japan was estimated by 30- I will change that with actuals)

If Mexico keeps going it might win, else it is America followed by Australia,China that have similar tastes, Europe at the bottom. South Korea has shown extra ordinary love for it.