Fake

The Amazing Spider-Man OS Thread (413M)

So you give it 4x multiplier from this weekend domestically? Keep dreaming. ;)This is poor performance for TASM. It is now locked to finish below SM3 OS gross, and it's going to miss 500M, unless it really explodes in China.

it dropped less than 40% this weekend, late legs will be strong.

So you give it 4x multiplier from this weekend domestically? Keep dreaming. ;)This is poor performance for TASM. It is now locked to finish below SM3 OS gross, and it's going to miss 500M, unless it really explodes in China.

Even DH2 (which you keep bringing up in all the topics as a reference to bad legs) got over 4x multiplier from its 4th weekend.So it is you who needs to wake up.

Potter was pushed to beat ROTS by Warner Bros. This isn't going to happen to TASM.The film is grossing less than 7M, while still playing in over 3000 theaters. It's going to lose those screens very soon.

• Like 1

Potter was pushed to beat ROTS by Warner Bros. This isn't going to happen to TASM.The film is grossing less than 7M, while still playing in over 3000 theaters. It's going to lose those screens very soon.

Still should continue with 40-45% drops..... add to that Labor day weekend boost and discount theaters.

TASM OS ___________ totalfirst full week 120 _____ 321next week 64 -45% ___ 385last week 28 -55% ____ 413this week 14 -50% ____ 427next week 7 -50% _____ 4342nd week 4 -50% ____ 4383rd week 2 -50% ______ 4404th week 1 -50% ______ 441........

It made 28 mill this week

So you give it 4x multiplier from this weekend domestically? Keep dreaming. ;)

This is poor performance for TASM. It is now locked to finish below SM3 OS gross, and it's going to miss 500M, unless it really explodes in China.

:lol: .. Thanks RTX.

Now its locked....

TASM will fly past 500 mill when it opens in China IMO

• Like 1

I don't understand what you're talking about. My bearish predictions regarding TASM turned out to be mostly accurate.

If you fire enough times you´re bound to hit one.You want to bet that TASM hits 500 mill with china?

20M from DOM and 15M from Japan......25-30M from rest I hope.

That is being too optimistic. Domestic will probably happen. But OS seems bit too optimistic looking at the holds. its not making 15M more after 1.1M weekend in Japan even with summer weekdays and Obon week coming up. its holds in major markets are not good enough to make 30M from the rest. I would say 50M more from existing markets WW plus china. I am not even predicting china until we know the release date of TDKR.

That is being too optimistic. Domestic will probably happen. But OS seems bit too optimistic looking at the holds. its not making 15M more after 1.1M weekend in Japan even with summer weekdays and Obon week coming up. its holds in major markets are not good enough to make 30M from the rest. I would say 50M more from existing markets WW plus china. I am not even predicting china until we know the release date of TDKR.

I think that's more wishful thinking that the legs will disappear than anything else. If you haven't read Corpse's post on the Japan thread, the weekdays are stronger than the weekends there at this time of the year, so TASM making to $50m is likely. It's Japan's favorite superhero, they didn't make a premiere there for nothing. Fake's prediction is attainable. TASM is enjoying some beautiful late legs, if you ask me.