Fake

The Amazing Spider-Man OS Thread (413M)

Yes, a bit better then the Queensland opening suggested it would be. Should be about $4.5-5.5m for the 4 day weekend.

TASM should do at least 1.3 for wed (not far behind but 2nd for the day to IA4) be 4th biggest opening day 2012 behind (TA,THG,SH)with the football last night, roughly post 6pm TASM business NSW/QLD 32%, compared to Vic 49%other SM openingsOD/WE/CumeSM 1.7/10.6/30.8SM2 1.6/7.1/24.4(wed OP)SM3 1.8/9.5/24.0

Ridiculous premature statement

Well, SM3 did more 280M in Europe back in 2007. TASM will be lucky to manage 180M, which is the reason I call it bombing there.Take Germany for example,TASM OW in Germany cannot even match OD of SM3 there.What else is happening in Germany ? Well, MIB3 total admission there cannt match OW admission of MIB2. IA3 did huge $82M in 2009 in Germany and I dont expect anything more than 30M for IA4 there.

Well, SM3 did more 280M in Europe back in 2007. TASM will be lucky to manage 180M, which is the reason I call it bombingthere.Take Germany for example,TASM OW in Germany cannot even match OD of SM3 there.What else is happening in Germany ? Well, MIB3 total admission there cannt match OW admission of MIB2.IA3 did huge $82M in 2009 in Germany and I dont expect anything more than 30M for IA4 there.

Spider-Man still has plenty of time to make up for lost ground. It probably won't match SM3 but it can still do well. It is too early to write it off.

I expect no lower than 200 m from Europe, 325 m from Asia and 125 m from Latin America.Enough for 650 m OS.And 300 m in North America means 950 m WW.It will need great legs in some larger markets to cross 1 billion.

You forget Australia and NZ.525M in Asia might be a stretch.