A Marvel Fanboy

Madagascar 3 OS Thread

Really? Gosh, I'm embarrassed to be human. Americans like so much crap and international audiences are easily tricked by their own patriotism. Maybe it's dubbed in other countries so choice lines like circus, afro don't actually appear.Either way, blech.

Really? Gosh, I'm embarrassed to be human. Americans like so much crap and international audiences are easily tricked by their own patriotism. Maybe it's dubbed in other countries so choice lines like circus, afro don't actually appear.Either way, blech.

It is a kid's movie. Children don't mind bright, colorful and loud movies. This is going to be huge everywhere.

Is this elitism really necessary? It's getting good reviews so far and there's no indications that it's a bad film. Bashing it and calling people stupid for watching it is just narrow-minded and rude.

It is a kid's movie. Children don't mind bright, colorful and loud movies. This is going to be huge everywhere.

Oh more wise words from TLK. Save it. That's an excuse only narrow-minded people come up with.

Is this elitism really necessary? It's getting good reviews so far and there's no indications that it's a bad film. Bashing it and calling people stupid for watching it is just narrow-minded and rude.

How is it elitism? Madagascar was bad, Escape 2 Africa was horrendous and Europe's Most Wanted's trailer was so putrid and incessantly grating, I'm surprised people reached the end of it. No indications? Check out the negative reviews, sounds exactly like what was expected of this dead horse franchise. Some others seem to prefer the madness but it's clear this still has the problems expected of it. I don't think I called anyone stupid, but that Chris Rock bit actually would be for idiots. It's bloody Madagascar and the trailer's shown that the awful writing and jokes that existed in the previous films remain, so don't call me narrow-minded, it's realist. For the last time, you don't need to watch a film to be able to judge it. The trailer's there for that since its purpose is to convince the audience of what to expect with images and video from the movie itself. Take that and suck on it.

Oh more wise words from TLK. Save it. That's an excuse only narrow-minded people come up with.How is it elitism? Madagascar was bad, Escape 2 Africa was horrendous and Europe's Most Wanted's trailer was so putrid and incessantly grating, I'm surprised people reached the end of it. No indications? Check out the negative reviews, sounds exactly like what was expected of this dead horse franchise. Some others seem to prefer the madness but it's clear this still has the problems expected of it. I don't think I called anyone stupid, but that Chris Rock bit actually would be for idiots. It's bloody Madagascar and the trailer's shown that the awful writing and jokes that existed in the previous films remain, so don't call me narrow-minded, it's realist. For the last time, you don't need to watch a film to be able to judge it. The trailer's there for that since its purpose is to convince the audience of what to expect with images and video from the movie itself. Take that and suck on it.

The negative reviews are hardly that disparaging, there are two with 2/4 and one with 2/5, that indicates mediocrity not putridness. You are blowing your hate of this movie way out of proportion, the trailer was not nearly as bad as you described either.